15th June WU - JW and CC's WA

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  [ THIS IS MEMBERS ONLY POST ]      
  The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.     

Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein               
                                 Written/Live Update :: 15th June

PART 1:

Episode starts YD Dadi inform VD that she is planning to keep puja and havan for Nivi's coming child also inform VD that the child will bring happy & luck for the house, VD says then we have to celebrate in grand manner, Nivi comes to kitchen after her encounter with CC looking at VD and YD she goes off to her room to cry, YD and VD notice this both become sad, Nivi cries bitterly, viren in the room asks her she didn't reply and understands the cause of her worry and tells her if maa don't want to join our happiness let her be and from now on u need not do any manofy and tells her not to worry, suddenly Nivi starts screaming in pain,Viren panics and calls the doctor then shout anyone ther... At sharmas, NT Dadi makes yash to unload achaar from attic, adithya also there NT Dadi scolding yash playfully, HL comes and ask some suggestion as she wants to nead sweater for dwitha and nivi's child, Yash comes after unloading achaar...all have some laughter...

At soods Doctor comes and checks nivi and inform VD and viren that nivi is ok, but she has to take more rest, and f she tries not to rest she may even lose her child hearing this viren and VD shocked, Viren says i will take FULL care of her, CC listens to doctor, Viren brings fruits and dry fruits for Nivi and tell her to eat whenever she feel hungry and tells her this is for our child and ask not to be stress if she is in stress, ask her to read some books and give the books to her also gives her a button to press if she needs something as its wireless alarm, nivi laughs and tells him to go to office as she is ok, but viren ask her to promise that she will not be in stress and do as he said. nivi promise and ask viren to keephis photo in front of her so that she will be happy whenever she sees the photo then Viren laeaves and while going bumps into CC, viren says sorry, CC replies its ok and then he goes further... YD Dadi, VD and DS comes to nivren room and bring juice for her, yd says since u didn't come down DS feel bored so we came here and all have some hasi-- mazaak DS ask Jw hasn't gone again for work, but VD says since tomorrow their wedding anniversary so JW is not going, nivi tells that we have to plan for a good celebration, but VD says no stress nivi promise that she will not stress will just prepare cake and not overstress herself. But VD says i'll inform viren then its between u and viren.

PART 2:

NT Dadi and Pratap are making something, Yash and Aditya are repairing a radio of NT Dadi's husband, HL brings hot yummy pakodas for everyone KS also joins Yash tells to bring the pakodas thr only and HL says oh but ur hands r dirty, Yash says its okay its very nice to eat with dirty hands..hehe.. PT's Phone rings Nivi asks HL abt the temp at which cake is to baked HL tells her 180 degree and ask her y she is asking nivi tells that JW and CC anniversary coming and she wants to prepare cake for them then HL advice her to take care of herself... Here Yash and Aditya repair Dadaji's ( NT Dadi's husband ) old radio...all clap...all happy. 

Here Nivi comes into kitchen tells VD tht she wants to make a cake for CC, VD says you did not obey me too, had i told u naa to take care but nivi says i'll and instruct nandu to nake cake, but nandu says i'll didi but i have so much work, VD send nandu to do his work and tell nivi that she will assist her in preparing cake nivi says aap? VD tell her what do u thing of me, u thought i'll prepare only dal, i also know how to do it, both prepare cake, for final touch nivi ask what to write on top of it, VD suggest write maa, papa and viren, and tells her on seeing viren's name she'll be happy.

PART 3:

CC and JW have a verbal tussle after hearing of the plans of party by everyone, she tells they separted me from them by supporting nivi now they act as they are happy and want to celebrate our wedding anniversary, JW tells CC still u are the same, u can't change aleast join for the puja as its for viren and nivi and for their baby but CC argue with him JW gets angry and leaves from there.

Nivi tells Viren to bring gifts for JW-CC and viren ask her whether to buy gifts separately for both nivi say no, and viren ask her to suggest what to buy she says buy some jewelery. perfumes for CC and also tell him to buy silver photo frame and informs viren happily that she prepared cake for CC, Viren gets mock angry and yells that she did a mistake in doing work, but nivi says i haven't got this much stress as u have now but viren tells her that he is coming home.

All come laden with gifts for CC and speak sweetly to CC and wish her then NivRen try to touch CC's feet to take her blessings...CC shrinks away.. all looking sad the episode ends on sad nivi's face.

PRECAP:

CC gets intense pain in her heart and fells extremely helpless and collapses on the floor, Nivi sees her and run towards her screaming Maa...and tries to wake her up...

[ THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST ]
   The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES FROM IF TO OTHER SITES.THIS UPDATE IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR MEMBERS ONLY.

Any case of copying of updates to other sites will result in preventive action by the Moderators and the Administrator Group of India-Forums.        

⭐️ Thanks for reading the post ! Happy Watching CCBM ! ⭐️
                                              | OM SAI RAM |   

DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON IF U LIKED

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thnaku usha di
ur life saver with all ur LU/ WU
love u for this actually not only for this but for all that u have done for us NIvreniacs n CCBM
!!!!
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks you Usha dear for the updates
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Usha .. for the WU 🤗
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail