YIH Written Update 14th JUNE 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

YIH Written Update 14th JUNE 2011

The episode starts with Manjari not liking the way Akshay happily chatting with the interior designer Raashi. An upset Manjari goes upstairs to the terrace of that cafe place. Manjari opens her diary and writes "What i never thought, that happened today, Akshay was flirting with a girl, that too in front of me. He has no right to talk to any girl like this, to touch or smile at her. This right is mine, only mine. And that too with such a girl who is innocent looking just from face, it seems she wil not leave Akshay. What shud i do now? How do i stop her? She came to office and working with Akshay. Whatever i have to save Akshay from that girl" and closes her diary. {yup, Manjari , save ur Akshay . .👍🏼 }

Just then Akshay comes . .
Akshay - What was so important that u have to cum in between my meeting with Rashi
Manjari - {And Manjari jumps on Akshay like a typical possesive gf. . lol 😆. } This was a meeting. What is this way of professional meeting? In the first meeting one shud call with last name with Mr or Ms. But here in the first meeting Hi Rashi and Bye Akshay is happening.
Akshay- U dont teach me how to work with my colleagues. Understood? (And he walks away from her) Neither u r my boss nor my partner
Manjari - {here cums Manjari moving towards Akshay justifying her words } ya neither i m ur boss nor partner, but outside the office, {Akshay moving backwards in amazement} there is a big relation of ours, i care for u, i dont like anybody hurt u. Did u understood? {Akshay fells on the chair backwards and looking at Manjari}
Akshay - {Akshay gets up from chair and turns Manjari on his place } Relation is not there but wud have happened, which dint happened. Bcoz of u, our relation before even starting, it ended. bcoz of u. did u understood? {arre. . so start the relation now na. .😳 . }
Manjari is shocked and Both are looking at each other. Akshay then turns away from her.
Akshay Anyways what important thing u wanted to talk?
Manjari - Regarding Anushka
Akshay - What?
Manjari - i think anybody can call Anushka from office and tell about Kabir
Akshay - Why wil anyone do like this?
Manjari - Mallika, she only started all this, told Ranbir sir about reports
Akshay - What wil Mallika get with all this? i have told the HR that kabir had gone out for sum important work, so no one wil tell Anushka anything
Manjari - Anushka was calling Kabir in morning, i heard the ring and cancelled the call and Akshay. . . . . oh no. . .
Manjari rushes and takes her purse
Akshay - What happened?
Manjari - i hv to go home now, i left Kabir phone at home, when Anu came i hid the phone in sofa. If Anushka calls again then there wil be problem
Akshay - Lets go. .
Akshay Manjari move from there.

Doorbell rings at Anushka home. Anushka opens the door and is surprised to find Mallika who came with sweets. Mallika says she came to meet her, which dont go well with Anushka. Mallika sweetly says that their problem is at office, but since Anu is not in office anymore so no problem. Anushka taunts saying 2 things common betweem Malika and problem that both cum without invitation. Mallika cums inside. Anushka asks her to tell directly why she came? Mallika congratulates her on becuming a mother. Anushka is shocked and thinks that how she knew since no one at office know it. Mallika says it is not difficult to know these things and asks how Kabir reacted on hearing the good news. Looking at Anushka shocked expression, Mallika continues saying dint she said Kabir yet. Mallika continues with her drama saying thats why Kabir was angry since he got these news from outsiders. Anushka asks her to tell clear about when and what she is talking about that Kabir was angry. Mallika says yesterday when he came for recording and then left the city. Anushka is shocked. Mallika do her drama of being concern. Anu says that Kabir has gone to Pune for some work whereas Mallika says he ran away for not taking responsibility of a child. Anushka asks her to shut up with her talks and tries to justify that Kabir msged her and wil call him now. Kabir phone's vibrating low sound rings which Mallika looks for and gets the phone on sofa and shows to Anushka and says maybe she cant contact her thats why left his phone purposely. Anushka is very shocked and is in tears. Mallika says that Kabir should have not left her like this and maybe ask Akshay Manjari and then leaves from there saying to take care and not to take tension. Anushka crying.

Manjari cums and asks Anushka is everything alright? Anushka asks why she lied? Manjari asks what she is talking about? Anushka shows her Kabir phone and asks whether she know whose phone is it? Anushka confronts Manjari asking that she knew evrything, send msg, told that fake story that Kabir went to Pune for some family prob, said so many lies that he wil call but the truth is he wil not cum back. Anushka asks Manjari why she did like this? Manjari tells that since she was worried and doctor said not to give any tension thats why hid the truth. Anushka says that she is hurt even more that not only Kabir but her friends also betrayed her, she made so many plans about her future with Kabir. Anushka accuses Manjari for the reason of breaking her dreams. Manjari says she did all this for her. But Anushka in turn says that Manjari did all this for herself since wants to be good in evryones eyes and says she dont want to listen anything. Anushka locks herself in the room in tears and Manjari shouting to listen to her and saying sorry.

Manjari thinks that this has becum a big problem now and Akshay was right in not saying lies and thinks that Akshay to cum. Manjari calls

In office, Mallika says to CJ that she has taken care of Anushka. and now there is no Anushka, Kabir and Manjari in office and only Akshay is left and he wil be out soon since she have told Ranbir that Akshay is not efficient in his work. They both see Akshay leaving the office. JC wonders Akshay going out again inspite of having so much work. Mallika says its a good point to show it to Ranbir.

At home, Manjari saying to Akshay that dont how Anushka got to knew evrything and blaming her for evrything, said they r nt frnds anymore and wil nt talk to her. Akshay says not to be sad since Anushka said it in anger, u said lie but ur intentions were pure and doctor had also said not to giv her stress. Manjari in tears says that she have entangled things more. Akshay holds her face lovingly and consoles saying whatever she did was for Anushkas well being and Anushka wil understand. Manjari stil saying that its all her fault. Anushka cums and says to to Manjari that its not Manjari's mistake but her own mistake and she want to correct her mistake. Akshay Manjari look at each other.

In office, Mallika saying to GC that they shud inform Ranbir that Akshay have nt cum back to office since 1 hr. GC sees Akshay, Manjari and Anushka entering office and show to Mallika. Mallika is shockd to see trio together. . . EPISODE ENDS

PRECAP - Its the same as previous one. Ranbir asking Mallika did she knew that those reports were nt of Manjari. Mallika saying she knew it later, then Ranbir asks why dint told then? Akshay saying to Mallika that he got to know that she changed his meeting timings.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . . PLZzz PRESS CHASKAMETER BUTTON OF YIH FORUM IF U LIKE THE UPDATE
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..
adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks farheen 4 quick update. nw atleast the story is moving and going sumwhere😳. cudn't make myself watch the episode, so much 4 akshay's anger😡. when wud we get 2 see some Akshaari moments😒. god knws when will they be 2gether again😔. i can't wait anymore. it seems like a year since we've seen them 2gether🤔😭🥺
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so everything again as we expected thankz for UD,

Aarthi
frenz4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: adutta94

thanks farheen 4 quick update. nw atleast the story is moving and going sumwhere😳. cudn't make myself watch the episode, so much 4 akshay's anger😡. when wud we get 2 see some Akshaari moments😒. god knws when will they be 2gether again😔. i can't wait anymore. it seems like a year since we've seen them 2gether🤔😭🥺

U shud have watched the first AKSHARI scene . . . it was awesome. . .😍. .
Dont worry wait a little more. . .they wil be together soon. . .
frenz4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

so everything again as we expected thankz for UD,

Aarthi

Ya, hope the precap thing happens today, hate those repeated precaps
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. I Hope Mailka Gets Thrown Out.
aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Farhin, thanks for the awesome update!😃The Akshari scenes are so sweet, aren't they?😆Why can't they just let things be & go with the flow?! *sigh* All this wait is killing me.

Originally posted by: frenz4u

Ya, hope the precap thing happens today, hate those repeated precaps

They don't even deserve being called precaps! These Star One people always do this in their shows. No sight or smell even of that so-called precap last night. Oh well, here's to hoping that tonight Mallika will finally get kicked out & we don't get tai tai fish-ed.😆