Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
super episode..

the nosecut made up for the SMM's beginning...

one thing for sure..padma is a lot more tolerable than GW n Psycho i realised.. and rightfully TA & Padma scenes good...padma's smile at the end...an award winning one i thought...but hopefully she is on the way to the TT fan club as vel had said!

but GW needs the biggest aapu of all...waiting for that...
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update and comments!! Gut(ter) wrenching episode with a dash of psycho and royal snub @ the end! 

Gutter broker - psycho conversation, romance and antics are becoming repetitive and stale: GW-B rants about her aversion and contempt for T and not wanting to venture into the cesspool, but psycho the  goading GW-B to mount 'operation clean & scrub TA' for their 'greater good' ……Arrghh. Psycho's hop on to the table should have been earth shattering in UK……

SQ back to the 'hut' for relaxation and rejuvenation after the dressing down that she got from her MIL. SQ feels wronged for getting insulted in front of the maid … 🤣. S was her usual self - fly on the wall enjoying free live action drama and enlivening it with her sarcastic yet profound zany mind voice quips and statements 👏👏

TA was rockinggg- is well and truly KCAB er.. BACK – was outstanding today handling GW-B and GW with great poise showing range of emotions and expressions. For the first time, TA hammered gutter ladies and showed their place 👍🏼. TA asking GW to sit silently in a corner, chillaxing himself with cold water to douse himself from GW's theatrics 😆😆

The scrimmage er.. guttering slugfest between GW-B and GW was kept to minimum thanks to TA. GW-B crowing about GW condition asking TA chuck her out, but TA was humane in his approach [similar to that of T] - complete antithesis to GW-B. TA trying to calm GW-B loses cool but speaks his mind shellacking GW-B...

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want psycho to keep up her few useless dialogs that she said before leaving to UK😕.

point # 1: Psycho told only she is going far but her manasu will circle GW and her paasam...so let it only circle around GW aka her athai and not around TA🤢

point # 2: Psycho told when she arrives from UK, TA will wait for her telling "Ellame Charu thaan enaku, she is my life" nu...also she told that when she comes back she will have the rights so she should never comeback till this happen as this will never happen🤢.

point #3: Psycho told she wont go on bike or anywhere with TA with out rights...so even if she comes back  she should never imagine for bike ride or anywhere outside even if her broker athai says so😡

Psycho stick to your words on these 3 points, especially for the 3rd one😕

Gunthy do you like my dedication to you🤣
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

I want psycho to keep up her few useless dialogs that she said before leaving to UK😕.

point # 1: Psycho told only she is going far but her manasu will circle GW and her paasam...so let it only circle around GW aka her athai and not around TA🤢

point # 2: Psycho told when she arrives from UK, TA will wait for her telling "Ellame Charu thaan enaku, she is my life" nu...also she told that when she comes back she will have the rights so she should never comeback till this happen as this will never happen🤢.

point #3: Psycho told she wont go on bike or anywhere with TA with out rights...so even if she comes back  she should never imagine for bike ride or anywhere outside even if her broker athai says so😡

Psycho stick to your words on these 3 points, especially for the 3rd one😕

Gunthy do you like my dedication to you🤣

Rombhaaa nandri for your dedication to me 😡 😆...evlo nalla manasu unakku 😳...whatever you, Shammy and Ranu do, i won't pity that psycho and never ever like her. Ada paavi Tanu...rewatch panniya to dedicate me these points about psycho 😡...lol

Especially for your last two points that psycho pei should not come back to India. Yes like you told for the third point, TA can better sell his bike to repay the loan sharks atleast for a month instead of taking that psycho on his bike 🤢. It would be sad as TA can't drop Thulasi at college anymore if he has no more bike. But wouldn't that be super cute and sweet if they walk together to college/his workplace holding hands together 😳 😍.

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Ranu with the awesome romantic VM..👏👏👏.ROFL...the way GW came running to Charu..was like..
"Minnal oru kodi enthan uyir thedi vanthathe"...😆😆

WOW...what a romantic phone konjals between GW and Psych...🤢...mugatha pakamale kathila poranga pola iruku...that is more better...🤢...engalukum mugatha kamika iruntha romba nalla irukum...😛...Lavanya, wow...please strike and cry...Nitish should support u now and at one point when he comes to know about the other proposal ur mom brought...it will be good for him to totally go against u and will never ever support u in life...😡...sudha's last sarcastic comment was super and ofcourse that is going to come true...for what GW is doing Lavanya is going to share the blame too...😡..

ROFL...TA ku nejama ve brains started working...i was wondering if we had to see a bike ride with Padma...🤢...ROFL...he brought her in an auto...😆😆😆...Pink shirt pota its only for Pysch group spl  bike ride i think...and Thulz and fly members ku totally banned...😆...the costume effect works out very well...😆

ROFL...When Psych said u have to visit TA's house every two days...it was like she is advising to visit the hospital for check up every alternate days😆...soon that too is goin to come...every day mental hosp thaan🤢...with her romance partner...

WOWWOWO...what a wonderful conversation between GW and GW...what ever Padma told about GW and viceversa...it belongs to both...both have kozhupu, vaai and are ofcourse drogis...😡..it was fun to watch TA in between the two...😆...and now its good he fought with GW...let her get mad and decide not to come back here anymore..😡...

What a smile from Padma...🤢...shd we know she has 32 teeths...dental doctor kita teeth katara mathiri😆...OMG...that was too much...🤢

Arizes. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

What a plan...these 2 losers will never back-step from this dhosham plan i think😲...
TA fell on drainage aam and they need to save him from that aam...what a dialog😕...end la these two are going to fall into underground and none will help, especially for GW😡...nalla vela our psycho didnt tell any invention🤢...how i wish our psycho wear these pyjamas as a casual dress after coming back to Chennai🤢...Woohoo i am happy that GW is not camping at TA's house permanently but twice a day visit means whole day isnt it?😲.

Yes Tanu...Dosham plans are upcoming ones...GW and psycho gave us spoilers right..🤢...

Finally when TA hears about Dosham...
He will say...
"Oh Yes amma... U were right...nejam thaan nee sonnathu...Thulasi ku nejamave Dosham is there...Doshathula periya Dosham...and it is JALADOSHAM"😆😆😆(Thulasi shd sneeze then..😛)..." DOc kita poi Cure panna enaku theriyum...u mind ur business nu "Angry..

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

ROFL...When Psych said u have to visit TA's house every two days...it was like she is advising to visit the hospital for check up every alternate days😆...soon that too is goin to come...every day mental hosp thaan🤢...with her romance partner...

What a smile from Padma...🤢...shd we know she has 32 teeths...dental doctor kita teeth katara mathiri😆...OMG...that was too much...🤢

Akkaaa...enna ka ipdi maathi solliteenga 😔. Psycho told her sothai to visit T&T twice daily 🤢 🤢Neenga ennada na rombha koraichu solliteenga. Avanga  ithai paathanga...rendu perum twice a day onnume illa nu solluvaanga...and would want to observe them 24/7 like they used to when they camped in their house 🤢.

Akkaaa...Padma's smile was super funny and muuchhh better than the disgusting evil smile on GW and psycho after giving nosecuts to Thulasi 😡 😡.
Arizes. thumbnail

Akkaaa...enna ka ipdi maathi solliteenga 😔. Psycho told her sothai to visit T&T twice daily 🤢 🤢Neenga ennada na rombha koraichu solliteenga. Avanga  ithai paathanga...rendu perum twice a day onnume illa nu solluvaanga...and would want to observe them 24/7 like they used to when they camped in their house 🤢.

Akkaaa...Padma's smile was super funny and muuchhh better than the disgusting evil smile on GW and psycho after giving nosecuts to Thulasi 😡 😡.

OH!!! Sorry Gunz...i did not watch it live...i recoreded and watched in a hurry...😆

So GW is advised to visit TA and T twice daily...So they can put a request and arrange for a charted bus/auto something so that it is cheap for her travel 🤢...or get a seasonal pass if she is travelling by bus...🤢...or book an auto or car for months on daily basis🤢... better option she can ask Charu to buy her a car...psycho will even do that...and i want Charu to ask Lav's MIL to gift that car to GW...🤢...appo koooda that shameless will get the car from her..even when she is sarcastic to her..Angry
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Ranuja for the nice update with a super video..😆,😛

Charu is planning now😕, But what happened to her old plan😕..!! Or I think she is planning to attack T&T from both sides..!! Lets see..!! It would be nice if GW starts to change by going twice a day to T&T's house before Charu comes.😆 (I know it won't happen)..!!

Sudha was nice today.😉.!! Why doesn't GW follow the same thing to her DIL, so then automatically Lav will be very well in her pugundha veedu..!! Lav is also just too much, for every problems she has, she comes over to GW to complain every time...!! 😡

TA was really sweet and smart.😳.!! It was sad to see TA for a moment when both GW's were shouting to each other😭...!!But both of their dialogs were very true😊..!! It was nice aapu for GW when TA told her to leave..!! 👏

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Ranu for your amazing update and the VM. 😃 I enjoyed your Gutter and psycho special romance! How cute they are. 🤢

How touching the lovely romantic moment of those mental nuts. 🤢 Who has fallen into garbage, you these mental ladies only, not TA. He has fallen into the arms of a lovely angel called Thulasi and unconditionally in love with her. 😳 The names this Utter gutter lady gives Thulasi are really too much.   😡

Oh the great SQ came to her darling mother for her advice to dig her own grave, nice to know and keep it up. She should stop calling her MIL with disrespectful words. 😡 Gutter can only give cheap ideas to her daughter to dominate her MIL. Cheapest of all nasty creatures and the best example for a hypocrite. This lady should never be forgiven. Sudha's mindvoice reflects ours as usual.

TA was soo sweet. He knows what Padma would think of being in their house. He figured it out (not difficult) and made a sarcastic comment on that. But asks her to cook for herself is she is hungry. TA, why are you this much sweet to an arrogant lady?! But Padma was scared when TA told she can go out of his house if she wants, fun to watch.

Gutter rushed in a jet speed to TA's house after her gold statue DIL ordered her to visit him. This lady then too forgets her dhrogam to her son and blames Thulasi and shows herself as a good MIL, waste creature in this whole serial. 😡

And Ranu, definetly in that competition of Neeya Naana #1 GW, we can give the title to psycho's MIL without thinking even a second. Even Padma was shocked to know that that lady did dhrogam to her own son because she won't cheat her son at any cost. She loves her children and spoils them to win over Thulasi. But this Gutter will do all the cheapest things to separate TT. But loved TA's nosecut to his mother. I guess those two mentals will plan to inform about P's hiding place to police.Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next