Dekhne bas unhe Waqt bhi ruk gaya...

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
my good neetzy finally ur post, love u so much i am gona read it right now, my prelab can wait
-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post Babes .. Sumtyms Even I Think The Same ðŸĪ” 😆 But Seriously .. AbhiYa's Scenes are truly MAGIC .. Always it makes my heart beat go fast & fast .. ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ Today's Scene Did The Same .. ðŸ˜ģ

Btw,Awesome Post Sweetie .. 😃
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

First Neetz, How have u been? A Big Hug to you? Gosh, Missed u so much. True this show might have bloopers, senseless track, or even fillers but one thing thign that has keep me hooked until now is Abhiya. Their eternal, and forbidden love story. Come on! This show inspired me to write 11 ff now I think about it. Truly, Visu have done amazing potraying these character. Today's first scene was amazing. To see all their flashback. And, don't worry Piya will regain her memory the question is when, and how otherwsie their is no purpose to this story to start over all again. Pia Jaiswal will truimph over Pia dobriyal. No matter how hard she tries to move on, Piya's heart will never allow it do it.

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Neeyz this is superb. I too feel Pia Dobrial is losing herself as Pia Jaiswal is threatening to emerge and reclaim her love. In the meanwhile we will have to see her losy her sanity. Lovely post
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

A Pure intense Soulmates underneath Love in Deep water as everythin' has been captivated by starlight forever . A Memorable Night which will be written in record to remember . Yeshh ! AbhiYa' hearbreakin' Water seQuence was mesmerized and starkly a Rythmn of Love . Abhay proves that Piya is never alone i'll be beside her irrevocably come what may. He has lightened every single way Of Piya in gloominess, he's a Candle who give its Light to Piya so that she can handle herself in any state . He's the Hand Of Piya no matter if he clasp it in reality or not , his fingers are trapped in Piya's hands always as he's the Angel . It has become my eternal wish that Piya should get baCk her memories i can't survive Only with their FlashbaCks as it makes me vulnerable . I want New tale to be formed in real subsistence. Piya just move and find your Past , Otherwise your heart cannot find tranQuity in any condition , Hence, True love is like a Spirit it follows you wherever you go it revolves On your Mind
. I Want to see accurate AbhiYa sOon ! 😍

Amazin' One Neetz as always ! Love ya ðŸĪ—

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post...how's you, chillz?? ðŸĪ—
have to go somewhere...
will comment later...
reserved.
----edited---------------------------------
ok firstly, once again we think quite along the same lines..lolzzz..
i too love those words from that title song...
woh mile the yun miley the 
dekhne bas unhe waqt bhi ruk gaya
woh pyar tha chune jisse
ek pal ke liye aasman jhuk gaya..

love those words.. and you're right..thsoe words hold true for abhiya...
wat an epic scene that was..even if i am not as much attached with the show...this show still retains something that still moves me...and that's the bond of abhiya that defies all the logic and all the sanity...
i totally echo your sentiments...i really don't have much to add to it...
both visu did great job at underwater sequence...and the bathroom scene was may be a teaser that piya jaiswal will be back very soon.. ðŸ˜ƒ and i can';t wait... finally abhay is back with a bang... :)
Edited by kiranni - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
WOMAN! You nail it so perfect and remind us that why we put up with PKYEK. Abhay and Piya. Or rather AbhIya keep us hooked. Its magic, nothing else that makes them what they are. 

And i agree. Piya deserves to have her memory back even if she falls in love with Abhay all over again. 
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

First Neetz, How have u been? A Big Hug to you? Gosh, Missed u so much. True this show might have bloopers, senseless track, or even fillers but one thing thign that has keep me hooked until now is Abhiya. Their eternal, and forbidden love story. Come on! This show inspired me to write 11 ff now I think about it. Truly, Visu have done amazing potraying these character. Today's first scene was amazing. To see all their flashback. And, don't worry Piya will regain her memory the question is when, and how otherwsie their is no purpose to this story to start over all again. Pia Jaiswal will truimph over Pia dobriyal. No matter how hard she tries to move on, Piya's heart will never allow it do it.

Thank you soo much, Syria! I'm overwhelmed to know you missed me! That is really sweet of you ðŸĪ—
I'm on the same boat as you. If it weren't for AbhIya, I would've long quit this show but somehow, they just make me want to rack my brains over them and not the bloopers, it's amazing. I didn't even realise when I got this attached to them <33
Pia getting her memory back totally depends on whether Abhay literally erased her memory or simply blocked it in her subconscious mind preventing it from reaching her consciousness.
I, too, feel ultimately Pia Jaiswal will triumph over Pia Dobrial. If we look at it, Pia Dobrial is actualy trying to convince Pia Jaiswal to move on in life but Pia Jaiswal won't listen ðŸ˜ģ
Thanks a lot for taking time out to reply (:
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DarkFantasy-

Awesome Post Babes .. Sumtyms Even I Think The Same ðŸĪ” 😆 But Seriously .. AbhiYa's Scenes are truly MAGIC .. Always it makes my heart beat go fast & fast .. ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ Today's Scene Did The Same .. ðŸ˜ģ

Btw,Awesome Post Sweetie .. 😃

I knoww right? AbhIya always give me goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach!! I'm seriously a fanatic and proud to be one. It's after all AbhIya we're talking about!

Thanks a lot for liking and replying ðŸĪ—