Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think psycho would land in India that soon. I felt like it was to remind us that she is still there.There is still few weeks to go till psycho comes back. She will not show up directly, but create problems for TT through her romance partner. Gutter is going to play her role of a broker again, but this time even more focused and dedicated. LOL She will try to patch up with her son before TA solves his loan sharks problem and she will start her work convincing in TA's most difficult times that Thulasi really brings badluck to the people around her. TT will have a big fight because of loan sharks and Gutter won't leave that chance. πŸ˜‘

But Charu's track won't end without psycho harming Thulasi, would be the T's last hospital visit, hopefully, sigh! Once she arrives, everything should be against her, so that she can reach max. psychoness.They should not irritate us for a long time with her track, i am truely disgusted with her track. Guess i got to used to watch Thendral without seeing her disgusting looks and dialogues about TA. 

@Ranu:

Your video about psycho was awesome, especially for the part Loosu ponne she starts dancing like a loose πŸ€£, your editing is really good. πŸ‘ I think it was you who made that Ghilli inspired video for our hero and now for psycho fans, would be happy to see a TT video as well from you. πŸ˜³

😲 Someone set a new record with the number of the views of the update thread today. I wonder who that is doing a favour to Thendral forum ?! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail

I like our thendral director creativity he make Charu phone to GW in Indian hotel and pretending to the audience that Charu is calling from UK. No producer of serial will let the artist and director to go to foreign location for one or two scene.

m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

From this episode you can see that tamil is so kind hearted... I think from now on Padma would start respecting Ta. if she does not respect him than there is something really wrong with her.. and omg why does sttupid charuu have to come again.. i dont know why buh shes really bothering me... Have the Trp ratings go up while she was absent.. Lol thats acually pretty funny if it went up and now that shes back the trp will go down-__-

buh i must say the actress that plays charu has been doing a good job because she acts so well, that is why we all hate her.. she is doing a wonderful job.. if the awards were going to oocurr that i think she will be the best villii.. :PπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i acually hope she does because she has done an exceptional job
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Theiva...wonderful update...you deserve a pat on your back..!!πŸ‘
Thanking You With Rose

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_30996

From this episode you can see that tamil is so kind hearted... I think from now on Padma would start respecting Ta. if she does not respect him than there is something really wrong with her.. and omg why does sttupid charuu have to come again.. i dont know why buh shes really bothering me... Have the Trp ratings go up while she was absent.. Lol thats acually pretty funny if it went up and now that shes back the trp will go down-__-

buh i must say the actress that plays charu has been doing a good job because she acts so well, that is why we all hate her.. she is doing a wonderful job.. if the awards were going to oocurr that i think she will be the best villii.. :PπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i acually hope she does because she has done an exceptional job

Not only in this episode...its noted from day one of this serial that he is indeed a very kind soul...his thoughts are always to help anyone in distress...however, I was not happy when he hid that ungrateful woman called Padma from the police. She is not going to appreciate him for his kindness nor is she going to take into account of what Patti and Thuls had said to the police to cover her (Padma's ) butt.!!😑😑 Should have just let her be taken to the police station then only she would learn to shut her dirty gap for once. She should feel the taste of being in the prison cell and learn to count the kambhi for once.  If T& T and patti did this to save the family from shame or even thought of doing it for MM's sake then they all made the greatest mistake on earth..!!😑😑

I thought that idiot Mohan had changed but...did he really change into a new leaf or was he just putting up an act to convince his dad including us viewers?? He seem to be angry with Patti for mentioning that he got himself into a mess by joining force with Padma's so called Vishwa thambi.😑😑

One thing is for sure - both T & T are such a good match coz they will never learn the lesson by being too kind to Padma...its like feeding the cobra with milk and eggs but it will surely bite if you try to be too smart by patting it..!!😑😑

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Charu makes her appearance now...perhaps she heard our cries that we sort of miss her in the serial with her tortures..πŸ˜† I

Hope Charu will not be able to convince Gutter to stay with T& T. Knowing his mother's character, TA should flatly say "NO" to his mother provided Thuls keeps her mouth shut by not objecting TA' oda decision.😑

Charu is smart - having Gutter to stay with T& T would give her all the excuses in the world to see Tamil under the pretext of visiting Gutter. It will further agitate her too if she were to note T& T in a loving moment together. Charu would start to take control of Thuls' oda household and dictate terms as well...if given an inch Charu will take a yard...so Thuls learn to be smart like Charu..!!😲

If TA is only a little more smarter he should by now sense Charu oda motives...but alas he is quite naive. Thuls too knows Charu's intention of getting into her household for she had observed Charu oda movements... besides Deepa too had highlighted to Thuls to be movr careful if she intends to keep her man away from Charu. If Thuls still remembers it then she should be extra careful and learn to give Charu a piece of mind of her mind if Charu goes overboard..!!😑
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

When i saw psycho first in screen...i was like why she is wearing Chinese dancer's costume😲, then i was like do they sell these in UK or is it available in stores under the hospital where VR is getting treated...then i became to reality and thought its her pyjama🀒...@ Gunthy and Shubba Akka...i think she should buy few pairs of pyjama like that to her Athai darling😑

Tanu ...I have already started to imagine Gutter in those pyjama..😍..Goodness gracious she looks so awkward..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She looks best in a lungyi and blouse for her nightwear..πŸ˜‰
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update.

TA is kind-hearted as ever as everyone have told. But the point is TA needs to have more tact and learn to take care of himself also. Sadly for him, he has the worst mother and sister.

Laavanya deserves whatever she listened to her MIL and much more. What sort of tactic is this for a girl to take away items in her husband's house to her mom's house? It is better if Nitish does not encourage this type of attitude of his wife. He has to tell her sternly to win the heart of his mom and complain like a child for everything.

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Superb Update Theiva!

How i wish VR goes to Bangalore directly from airport, but it wont happen. Sigh, if at all GW ends up at TA's house, lets stay positive. I am sure Kumaran wont repeat same silly plans, this might lead to Charu's climax, story need to move and they wont repeat GW/Charu's plans over and over again so i think this track might lead to an end to Charu's track from T&T. For some reason i feel like they are going to use Thulasi on this plan, lets see.

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2us

Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update.

TA is kind-hearted as ever as everyone have told. But the point is TA needs to have more tact and learn to take care of himself also. Sadly for him, he has the worst mother and sister.

Laavanya deserves whatever she listened to her MIL and much more. What sort of tactic is this for a girl to take away items in her husband's house to her mom's house? It is better if Nitish does not encourage this type of attitude of his wife. He has to tell her sternly to win the heart of his mom and complain like a child for everything.

Exactly.!!!...what do you understand from here? She married Nitish for the wealth ...remember how she was treating him when she thought he was just Charu's chauffeur... and then quickly changed her mind and started showing interest in him when she knew he was Charu's cousin and a rich one too..!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

What else do you expect from a Gutter womans offspring??...shameless in wanting to salvage something from her inlaws place to send over to her mum.  How could she even think of it esp. when she is not in good terms with her MIL. The things were purchased by MIL and not Nitish and she has the nerve to ask Nitish instead of her MIL...super dumb!! πŸ˜²

Lavanya ...get your hubby to look for a decent job first after that you could think of buying presents for your mum...No...no...no..better still you find a job and get whatever your mum needs...chuma don't be a scavenger..!!😑