Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

awesome work
awesome work once again minahil
plz continue soon😎
fabulous update 👍🏼
👍🏼awesome romeo and juliet🤗🤗
plz pm me too

thanx dear... i am glad u liked it... i pmed u bt i guess it didnt reached... i will update soon😃
patakha-guddi thumbnail
hi minahil
sorry dear
for l8 rply
i loved da ff
it is different
i wuld like u to pm me da nxt part (chap 3)
plz dun be ngry

with love
          from asmita
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey Dear.. Awesome ff yaar.. Gr8 start.. Loved it.. Continue soon..n add me to ur pm list..lol.
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ASMI95

hi minahil

sorry dear
for l8 rply
i loved da ff
it is different
i wuld like u to pm me da nxt part (chap 3)
plz dun be ngry

with love
          from asmita

no problem dear😃... i m glad u liked it... i will surely PM u... thanx fr commenting asmi😳
minahil1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

Hey Dear.. Awesome ff yaar.. Gr8 start.. Loved it.. Continue soon..n add me to ur pm list..lol.

thanku dear😃... i m glad u liked it ... i will continue soon and i will surely PM u ... thanx fr commenting😳
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I started reading this FF today and it was awesome..and emotional as u said..👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Edited by Selinapiya - 12 years ago
minahil1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

I started reading this FF today and it was awesome..and emotional as u said..👏

thanku dear😃... i am really happy that u liked it... ... it will become more interesting once the story moves foward ... thanx fr commenting😳
Edited by minahil1997 - 12 years ago
minahil1997 thumbnail
                                                     ch :3            abheyandra singh???

pia moved infront of the dressing mirror ... she was wearing a white skirt , with a pink shirt and a white scarf with pink dots on it... she brushed her hair and left her curls free... after yesterday , what would everyone be thinking about me... she thought... aghh!! ... suddenly the horn honcked... oh damnit , misha is here   pia muttered under her breath and moved rapidly towars the hostel gate ... 

in the college

pia and misha gets out of the car and start moving towards the class... pia moved her eyes rapiadly through the crowd , and than moved them down... misha noticed it
misha : pia , he is nt here
pia lying: who? 
misha : u know who
pia : i m nt searching fr abhay...
misha interrupting: i never said abhay... see pia why cant u just get him off ur mind , stop thinking about him , he is nt worth it... misha said shaking her head and moved in the class
pia sighed and muttered : i wish misha , it was that easy and than she moved in...pia rapidly moved her eyes through the class... thank god! he is nt here , she thought and moved to her seat... miss protima came in
all : good morning miss..
good morning ... these r really important notes , dnt loose them ... miss jaiswal , will u do me a favour and distribute to the class...
pia sighed :yeh , sure mam...
mam , here u go ... i have distributed to the class
mam : ok , thanku pia bt why is this left ...
pia: oh actually mam, abhay is absent today
mam : ok, pia do me another favour 
pia : yes mam
mam : will u plz go to raichand mansion and drop these notes there... these r very important.
pia : mam me ... ok , i will do it mam... saying this pia moved to her seat and the class started

after college

pia moved towards the college gate... damn now i would have to face him , she thought... she heard kabir calling her and she stopped 
kabir running towads her  : hey pia ... 
pia : yeh kabir...
kabir : pia if u dnt mind than i can drop u
pia : oh ,... actually kabir i m going to raichand mansion ... protima mam gave me the notes to give him... 
kabir : oh its ok , than i will take u there
pia : ok , thanks kabir

raichand mansion

pia got out of the car ... she lowered down 
pia : kabir u nt coming...
kabir : ermm ... actually pia , why dnt u give it to abhay and come back... i will wait
pia nodding : ok , i will just be back...
pia started walking to the door ... as soon as she reached , she rang the bell... haseena opened the door
pia : oh , hello aunty...
haseena : pia , plz come in
pia moving in : no aunty actually i came to give abhay these notes...
haseena : ok , he is upstairs..
pia : aunty actually i need to go ...
haseena cutting pia: come on pia , we r nt gonna eat u
pia noticed that it was hurting haseena's feelings : ok , aunty i will give this to abhay
pia moved upstairs ... ok , pia this is ok... just give it to her and come back ok, she muttered to herself... she opened the door and moved in... abhay was not there ... and then she heard the noice of shower frm the washroom... he must be taking bath , she thought ... i should leave before he comes out , she muttered and than placed the notes on his bed... she turned and accidently bumped into the book shelf behind her... a book falled down , she picked it up ... it was a dairy, it was full of dust like it havent been opened frm centuries... suddenly she heard the door unlock... she placed the book in her bag ...abhay came out of the washroom ... towel was covered around his waist... abhay looked up and saw pia standing there ... he was not a bit shocked as he had already felt her there... he slowly advanced towards her and she backed off and eventually bumed into the wall... abhay moved towards her and placed his hands on the wall
abhay in a stubborn way  : so , miss jaiswal may i know wat r u doing here ??
pia  trying to have control her: i came to give u the notes...
abhay : oh than i guess u should leave NOW ! miss jaiswal.. abhay said moving aside
pia : yeh i m going ... saying this she moved towards the door and rapidly made her way through the stairs
haseena : pia r u done ?
pia : yes aunty i m just going... by !!
haseena : ok , dear ... bt do come again soon ... bye!!
    pia moved out and saw kabir still waiting fr her... a smile came on her face seeing kabir's care fr her... kabir was standing against car , as soon as he saw pia , he came to her
kabir : where were u pia ? u know its almost 30 mins and i had been  waiting ... i was about to come in
pia hugged kabir : thanku kabir ... u r shoo shweet ..
kabir a big smile came to his face and he moved his hand through pia's waist ... pia felt a little uncomfortable bt to make kabir happy , she smiled ...  they both were unaware of abhay seeing them through the window... his hands turned into fists and he punched the wall making a hole into it...

hostel

pia jumped into the bed after closing the door behind her ... suddenly she remembered the dairy she b rought frm abhay's house ... she took it out of her bag and opened it the first page...

abheyandra singh

so this dairy belong to abheyandra singh ... maybe he is abhay's encestor or something... she flickerd to the first page ,  ... it took a moment fr pia to find out that it was written in ancient egyptian language... she was glad that she knew this language due to her deep interest in history... she started reading

1st day                                                  3 / 1 / 1902

i saw her today... she looked divine , her blue eyes and her fair skin... she was wearing a long red dress ... i kept looking at her , i was unable to move my eyes... time stuck there fr me ... and than she moved from there ... sat in a carriage and moved away, while i kept looking while she was out of sight ... i dont know what happened to me... i told my friends and they laughed at me and said that i m in love... i dnt know bt now i m totally dying to see her again , i just cant help it... wen will it be morning ... ahhh!! *deep sigh*...                                                                                     
                                                                                                                         abheyandra

2nd day                                                                4 / 1 / 1902

i m the happiest person on earth  today i sware...  i saw her again in the morning and guess wat ??... she looked at me too and smiled ... and than she moved away.. i can tell u how i felt that moment , she smiled at me... i feel like my heart is jumping , like it will jump out of my ribs... i know now that i m in love ... this can only be love ... it can be nothing else... bt can i make her fall in love with me... will her parents ever agree to make her marry me , after all she is princess and i m just a servant ... will i get my first love : princess mathili... i just cant shake out these feelings bt i know i will make her mine ... i will...
                                                                                                                   abheyandra

pia closed the dairy... having different things in her mind ... i will read the rest tommorow , now i got to finish my work, she thought ... why do i feel that this book have lots of secrets in it... she hit her head ... come on pia just let it go... she said and placed the dairy in her draw , and started doing her college work

P.S - so guys i hope u like the update... now u all know that how is pia gonna know that abhay is a vampire... i am sorry fr the late update , i promise that i ll try to update regularly and soon 😃

* please press like if u liked it * 

comment comment ... i will be waiting😆

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update!
Abhay jealous! Ooohh !
Kabir is such a sweet heart & pia is one sneaky detective. . She got the diary. .
Thanks for the pm & update!
Continue soon
tc
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...abhay is so jealous