Next MAHAEPISODE Highpoint !

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

The next mahaepisode of Yeh Ishq Haaye is 2 weeks away . . That is YIH Mahaepi is on 25th June. . πŸ˜ƒ

So can we expect that the highpoint can be Akshay Manjari uniting finally ! ! ! 😍 πŸ˜³ (for which we all are waiting very badly...πŸ˜†.πŸ˜‰)

I guess many wil agree that mainly the main highpoint dont happen in the mahaepi of that show, but it happens after that epi. I know the last ME was a bit disappointing for some of them, bcoz many had expected for AKSHARI get together with Manjari's love confession, which dint happen. πŸ˜”
2 good things after the last mahaepi that Puja went off and Manjari FINALLY said to Akshay that she loves him. .❀️ 😳.
But then a shocking twist turned the story upside down when Akshay rejected Manjari's love...πŸ₯Ί...😭

From then the story is having a new track every week, with Manjari trying to manao Akshay (which was awesome from my side 😳) and then to this pregnancy track focusing on ANUSHKA KABIR...its difficult to say what will happen in the next two weeks...

But seriously...Akshay being angry with Manjari is getting too much now...initially he was very right...but now cant see it anymore when he says harsh words to Manjari...😭...Just wanna see them HAPPY together soon !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Really hope AKSHAY forgiving MANJARI and accepting her will happen in the next mahaepi ...😳
or it can be Mallika thrown from the office ?? πŸ‘
or maybe KABIR cuming back to ANUSHKA?? 😊

But the focus should be on the leads right?? So i am expecting the first option of AKSHARI...😍

Share your views on it !!! 😊

Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maha episode?πŸ˜ƒ Oh the joy!! I totally concur. This is exactly what we needed. Some sugar and spice (& everything niceπŸ˜†) from Akshari.😍

You've summed up everything very nicely, from our disappointments to our expectations.😊 About the previous Maha Episode... it was quite a surprise, really. But I guess we should have seen it coming since Akshay had been pushed to his breaking point. Even though love conquers all & is based on compromises rather than sacrifices, it is laid on trust & faith as well, a trait that has been somewhat lacking in Manjari. Hope that by this ME, she would have learnt her lesson & shown Akshay that she's worth coming back to.

Just wanna see them HAPPY together soon !!! πŸ˜ƒ

DITTO! πŸ˜†
Edited by aimin - 12 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i hope so too...
or it may be something that reinstills Akshays confidence in Manjiri and maybe even love
adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with u farheen dear. for me the first option wud be the best. honestly, i don't like this mallika, now a days she's getting on my nerve😑. besides, i don't even care about herπŸ₯±. for me, akshaari union is most imp. i don't wanna see crap in the maha epi abt mallika or kabir or anyone else. it's nt tht i hate kabir or anything but when it's maha episode i dont' wanna waste my time watching mallika thrown out or kabir and anushka scenes. no offense to people who r looking 4ward 2 this (although i'm bt nt in mahaepisode) pls count me out. only here for AkshaariπŸ˜›. i knw yaar farheen, i'm also hating this tu tu main main of Akshaari. I knw it's funny sumtimes, it's getting dragged so much. it needs to end asap. seriously, can't see my poor akshaari apart anymore. kya akshay. manjari ne isse bhi bura pehle kiya tha tab toh tumne usse maf kar diya lekin ab jab usne tumse pyaar ka confess kiya ab apna gussa dekhana kyun shuru kr diya tumne. come on yaar, stop this nok-jhok. abhi tak ek bhi romantic scene dekhne ko nahi mila humhe. aisa lagta hai ki barso beed gayein akshay aur manjari ko saath dekhnemein and thanks 2 cv's for tht😑. i can't stand it anymore. uggh.. end this fight and make up na.. show us some lovey dovey cute shute moments of Akshaari😍
juhidivyanka14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

Thank You for the info, waiting eagerly to watch,
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
After yesterday's epi, I can see sumthing good happening on AKSHARI front. .
Hoping for the best !
By the end of this week we may get an idea of Mahaepi track
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Last ME didnt meet upto the expectations..πŸ˜’ So maybe in this ME we can expect Akshay and Manjari to be together again... 😍 Maybe Akshay realises that he is being too tough to her...