AbhIya OS : The Rise of the Phoenix.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

AbhIya OS : The Rise of the Phoenix.

Her breath caught in her throat and her heart pounding , she looked at the hand that had sprung from the earth's womb and caught her hand . Run, Piya, run! You are caught in something dangerous! The wolves are howling and closing in… and this…. She was stunned , shocked and horrified by the grasp that this hand from the grave had on her wrist. It seemed so familiar… but hell, no! Am I crazy or what? This-This cannot be Abhay! Think about it, Piya! You are caught in a supernatural web and… and… no, hell, no. This man cannot be Abhay. Just RUN! The werewolves were closing in and a shocked Piya could hear their angry breaths now.

Piya ( screams and frees her hand from the grasp of the living dead )-  LEAVE ME! Y-You cannot be Abhay ….( tears of shock and terror finding way )…help! Somebody help me! ….( begins to run wildly )… get me out of here !

Piya scrambles herself away from the grave and starts to run away from the werewolves. She is screaming and looking back again and again as the carnivores , with their claws sharpened and  canines out leap after her. Tears streaming down her cheeks , her cries echoing in the jungle, Piya truly feels this is the end and that she will never get out of this jungle alive. All her life , whatever she remembers of it flashes across her mind and to her shock and confusion , all that she recalls is her moments with Abhay when he had saved her from dangers all the time . Piya can run no longer and her feet and breath are giving away . She stops by a tree and collapses against the bark – her vision is hazy now. She can hear the wolves closing in – their howls getting fiercer and their eyes beginning to glow like fireflies in the dark. Her body is giving away and she knows she can run no longer.  The whole world seems to be whirring around her and she feels she is slipping into  deep sleep . Her eyes begin to close and as they close – the familiar face of her angel and those magnetic ice blue eyes swim into her vision- everything comes to a standstill and Piya knows that she is not going to live . Any moment , these predators will pounce on her and rip her body apart. Maybe , she and Abhay were truly star-crossed – only meant to love but never to meet.

Piya ( takes a deep breath and she feels her voice coming from the very core of her own soul )- Abhay……

As Piya begins to lose consciousness , she suddenly feels that the werewolves are no longer closing in on her. Their howls seem distant and quieter. She felt a sudden warmth in the winds – a sudden calmness – a very familiar air that calmed her nerves and returned her pounding heartbeat to normal.  She barely opens her eyes , her head resting against a tree bark …and she can see him.

A tall, broad, masculine figure , shrouded in black mystery standing between her and the predators.  As soon as the werewolves see him , they stop growling and howling . The man steps towards them and Piya hears a blood curdling roar that shakes the whole flora and fauna around her.  The werewolves withdraw and Piya sees the eyes of the predators disappearing into the dark .

He turns to her and Piya barely sits up , trying to see who it is. The closer he gets , the securer she feels – a peace that she hadn't felt in a long time finds way to calm her heartbeat – the  big deep hollow she had often felt inside her begins to fill with a surreal feeling that she couldn't explain in words. She should have been scared, terrorized after what had just happened with her, but as she was looking at the beautiful stranger closing in on her , she was feeling life being injected back into her veins – drop by drop. It was as if this beautiful stranger had walked like this , to her , across centuries , life after life.

Piya raises her trembling hand to the man as he comes and stands over her. Her big baby brown eyes filled with tears and her face a spectacle of myriad of emotions – she looks hypnotized by this tall masculine figure.

He gives her his hand and clasps her hand gently and Piya is stunned. The touch! Its … it's the same hand that had sprung out of that grave to grasp her. The man bends down and caresses her face , touching her curls gently. As soon as the man touches her face , she feels a spark in her veins and she is thrown back in time – the hand. This hand had always been there on her face , it had always caressed her in her sleep, in her dreams as though she was something precious.

The man's face  shows bright in the moonlight as he draws himself closer to Piya and she looks up . Once again, like she had across lifetimes , she drowns in those hypnotic concentric circles that looked like the arctic and burnt like mercury. The tears in his eyes fall out of her eyes as she puts her hand on the cold beautiful face in front of her. The face that had belonged to her, with her , ever since the beginning of time.

Piya ( a cry escaping her soul )- Abhay!

Abhay ( his voice shaky and soulful )- Piya…..

And somewhere far off , in the darkness of the woods , a pair of burning brown eyes was watching them with a triumphant smile on his face. Phew! Finally. The hardwork of months and the wait of revenge had come to an end. He had played his final trumpcard . He takes out his cellphone and his eyes not even once leaving the sight of the soulmates , he  punches a number.

Jay ( softly but firmly to the person on the other end )- The long night is over- this is the moment that we have waited for. He is back...( a smirk playing on his mouth )... Its showtime, baby.

Love and luck always,❤️

God bless everyone.🤗  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited--
👏
OMG ..I just loved the way you expressed their moment the first reaction seems to be exactly what I imagined but , you have written it in a much better version..!!
The flow was good..!!
Btw I felt that this Jai think..a misfit..I really don't know how n  why is he doing this may be wants the Ring..😆 Let it be.. that will be shown tomorrow ..Can't wait for the gr8 interaction btw Abhay n werewolves again,hope atleast this time they transform human😆 ..N obviously AbhIya Moments..❤️

Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum OS...Poco...it was superb...i hope it happens on monday...and yes d fight of vampires and werewolves is definately on d card... 😳
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update . . Poco!
It is so beautiful . . The feelings , the love . . The fragrance of reunion was everywhere !
Now , i've become more restless. . Can't wait till tomorow. .
Tc

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved everything U wrote poco. It was awesome yaar. The depth of emotion from Pia was so soulful
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Nice OS poca, but as show i m still not clear what Jay want from Abhya n y  he wants to wake him up😕. can u please tell me🤔
prioty1000 thumbnail
wow...the feeling portrayed by u is awesome...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Poco. It was amazing. U write so beautifully.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ahh an amazin' OS !
When Abhay comes up from that Grave i want that his eyes get rolled in tears for Piya and he cuddled her , But its merely my Mirage , but it could get successfull though . However , Will Piya tries to comprehend that he's the Only Love Life Of her or she will say ' Don't touCh me' . I Hope she doesn't loathe him beside havin' a adorable , innocent heart which beats only for Abhay even after Memories have been faded away .. Hence , Piya will not believe that he could by my Lover .My True Past which still wirggles inside her . She always Haunted by her past, That always seemed to reappear infront Of her Eyes which abruptly solace her soul to harmonize beside the elongated List Of Questions which runs in her Mind and Heart . Inspite Of she will think , the Bridge Of Love which always Calls her seems yet familiar to her When she look into his eyes she see the whole galaxy circling around her , that nights she always wondered him and her passion to seek out him come what may . Will she able to accept Abhay forever ? Or else she'd say You're a Vampy . How could i Love a Vampire ? Isn't it repellent ?
I Guess its a prolong way to go Out Of these 'cos Piya will comprehend that Abhay is the Only One for which she had desired for , for which she had been craved for . Although , she'll ask lots of Questions from Abhay , but Abhay will be unanswerable to her 'cos may be still he'd want her to live a nonviolent Life . But in the coclusion , the Piya will surely realize , that her emptiness can be filled with Colors by Only Abhay .. And she cannot subsist without him .. Her heart compells her to see him all the time and forever ..
I just can't wait for the interaCtion Of Abhay and Werewolves Once again .. it'd be the blastin' One ..
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Edited--

👏
OMG ..I just loved the way you expressed their moment the first reaction seems to be exactly what I imagined but , you have written it in a much better version..!!
The flow was good..!!
Btw I felt that this Jai think..a misfit..I really don't know how n  why is he doing this may be wants the Ring..😆 Let it be.. that will be shown tomorrow ..Can't wait for the gr8 interaction btw Abhay n werewolves again,hope atleast this time they transform human😆 ..N obviously AbhIya Moments..❤️

Thank you, Nidz.😳...where are you these days , by the way? I am carving out Jay purely on the way RD portrayed his role and agenda in his interview. Let's see how it shapes up. I am still not sure about Piya's reaction to Abhay in the first go , but hopefully it should make for an interesting watch. 😆