YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now the big question for me from todays epi is the precap...Will dev put the sindoor in radhika's maang? or he will say that we should wait and first tell the familty and then again should take the pheras
In my opinion he will not becoz he lokked confused there so he will tell her to wait
What are ur thoughts guys?
Plzzz share  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well hopefully since Title name is not "Sindoor Bin Suhagaan" ,so there is chance that Dev may apply sindoor .

Twist may be that Rohan will say in Purohit house ,that Radhika has applied the sindoor in his name ,thus taking Dev credit
YourNightmare thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushman9

Well hopefully since Title name is not "Sindoor Bin Suhagaan" ,so there is chance that Dev may apply sindoor .

Twist may be that Rohan will say in Purohit house ,that Radhika has applied the sindoor in his name ,thus taking Dev credit

Yaa seems interesting
barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the same dev will aplly sindoor but rohan will take its credit
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well rohan plz dont strt ur madness hpe zat dev apply the sindoor
pjb1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In my opinion Dev will not put sindoor at this moment. He will want do this in front of the family with their blessings, especially dadaji.
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjb1

In my opinion Dev will not put sindoor at this moment. He will want do this in front of the family with their blessings, especially dadaji.

I agree with you pjb1, I also think  Dev is going to put  sindoor on Radhika !!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think not and will say to wait for wedding
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
not too sure about that yet, i think he'll say that he will put the sindoor on her forehead but at their marriage. 
YourNightmare thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushman9

Yaa i also agree that psycho will take the credit but radev had to tell the family