Anybody watching Just Dance?

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The new dance show that Hrithik Roshan will be hosting on Star Plus will start next week. Is anybody here gonna watch this show. I'm not like hugely excited or eagerly awaiting his show. I'm just a huge fan of dance and basically the only shows I watch on TV are dance related shows thats why i'm gonna watch this show. I'm curious to see how different or similar this show will be compared to the other dance shows. 

What about you guys? Will be watch this show? If show is it for Hrithik, or the dancing, or what other reasons?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im eagerly waiting for it since a month! ahhh really excited ... and yes just coz of Hrithik ðŸ¤ª
LeadNitrate thumbnail
hritik and Vaivbahi will be judging it, so i am really excited. VM is a no nonsense judge, and Hritik, will find out how good his  technical knowledge is, or is he rather another shilpa shetty.

I am eagerly waiting for the dances also. I think i will watch the show. also there will be some good choreographers, lets hope minnie is there and shampa
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Any idea when this is starting and on what channel?

I've heard things about it but don't know any details. I thought Fahrah Khan was going to be judging this show too? :\

I've also heard that Hrithik Roshan is not only one of the most amazing dancers out of all the Bollywood actors but is also a great choreographer so it should be interesting to see him come up with his own dance routine and in general see what his judging is like.
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Any idea when this is starting and on what channel?

I've heard things about it but don't know any details. I thought Fahrah Khan was going to be judging this show too? :\

I've also heard that Hrithik Roshan is not only one of the most amazing dancers out of all the Bollywood actors but is also a great choreographer so it should be interesting to see him come up with his own dance routine and in general see what his judging is like.

show starts from June 18th, sat -sun 9 Pm star plus
 yes, u have hrd right, VM,HR,and Farah r the trio judges, i just didn't mention farah.
none of them r gonna be mentors like DID, they will judge the contestants, there will be a choreographer team  training them, Dont know if th choreos will be  introduced or if they will stay at the back only.
 Some more talented dancers will  receive liimelight and this time get to shake a leg with hritik
 the forum is open, here is the link