South Indian girl harassed by north indian men.

madras_uk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Whoat ? Are there not any vocal northindian to defend the pathetic state of some of the south indian girl who trust and accept the NI guys only to be treated so badly for their kindness?

i bet you🤡 can come up with something better than just locking of the subject in the forum.

Are the NI men🐷 are just abt shaking their heads with some flaky booty shaking models and hide behind their mama? or you can be a REAL MAN too?☢️☢️☢️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail

@madras_uk ; whatever happened is unfortunate.  Move on, learn from the experience -   There are problems with all humans - men & women, North, South, East & West.  There are umpteen mishaps.  But the best solution would be for these women to stand up and live life - show their abusers that they are like the phoenix bird.  No talk or harsh words can remedy the situation.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Madras  - we are discussing an issue which is world wide. I have to say the same thing over and over - this is not a North /South /East /West issue . The reason for closing the topic was that the IF CoC does not allow bashing any one specific. You have the freedom to open a topic, discuss , find solace and solutions etc., etc., Let us be practical. Punishing one whole load of North Indians will solve your problem??
Or you think that there will be no more North- South marriages?? Far-fetched, eh?? Generalizing is not the solution to any problem - it is always case specific. You can discuss this via PM service - to any one of us , who are only too glad to help you in whatever way we can. I do understand the pain and the wound but believe me and my experience -
matrimony is too complicated - solutions do not come easily .
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am closing this thread one more time.
We are all indians...and there is no need to  differentiate indians like this...