June 7th Written Update

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh wow lovely and action packed epi thnx for the update :D
desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice episode & update
thank you so much!

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..😊
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks dear! Its a superb update, I could visualize all the guys and even the dialogus in Hindi the way you've written them lol.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Scinerd for the lovely update😊

I loved the episode. Definitely a power-packed episode👍🏼 Finally Malti has given them the reasons to look at Toasty in a positive way.

Looks like Malti is repenting on what she did to the family. Let's see whether she gets forgiven or not😳

Poor Toasty loves Tej so much. She's dreaming of him taking her back home but in real he doesn't want to. At least the precap suggests that he's not going to get Toasty back

Even I felt so bad for Pashu. Poor man He realized his mistake. When he was asking Ved why could he never see Toasty's truth or Tej's pain... I felt like crying😭

The scene between Dadaji & Pitaji was really hillarious. I couldn't stop laughing when they were blaming each other😆

I can't believe what Sudha is doing. I mean I understand that she's a mother but right now her mind is full of revenge. She wants to know everything about Malti to teach Chedi & Pashu a lesson. I hope she doesn't ruin everything.

I waiting for the next episode...It's getting interesting episode by episode😃
aaabbb thumbnail
Thanks Nidhi for update, you are right the direction is amazing, they show so much emotions in so less time and nothing seems fake or unreal, I mean we can relate to it. As we have seen the some parts somewhere in someone very close.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I'd missed some of it.

It was a nice action-packed, rather dialogue-packed episode. Pashu's acting was superb & what expressions 👏

Sudha & Malti's mom are made for each other (I agree they're going after the Chaturs for different reasons). And it was funny, the way she kept say full name like her husband, even while talking to herself. LOL

Regd the precap, I think the reason Tej doesn't want to bring Toasty back is because he feels that they as a family & he as a husband don't deserve her.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update dear🤗
fantastic work by malti👏

hate dis tej's new drama😡 
he does not deserve tosty...! 
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update..
action packed episode and must say brilliant acting by pashu n malti..they rocked it..