..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,

Yesterday was good episode. Day by day it is interesting. Now i am so excited to see prem and simar meeting. Hope they show this week😛. Do share your views guys. Happy that prem is little causious about his bhabies. Prem ko bakshne doh god😛

Edited by verode - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving SSK...waiting for simar-prem meeting hope we will get their scenes in this week...😃
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When Prem was telling that he saw photos of different girl not just one... god that scene was so hillarious. 
I just couldn't stop laughing when his chachi, uma & pari were going on & on about their choice & showing him the photos. Poor prem. Hopefully today he'll finally get to see Simar's photo😉
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vik rocks

When Prem was telling that he saw photos of different girl not just one... god that scene was so hillarious. 

I just couldn't stop laughing when his chachi, uma & pari were going on & on about their choice & showing him the photos. Poor prem. Hopefully today he'll finally get to see Simar's photo😉

Agree with you vik rocks that  scene was hillarious way poor guy was trying to save himself😆 B/w what's your name, if you don't mind me asking.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Hi Kajol,

I'm sneha but you can call me Vik😊

Thank god finally prem got to see simar's photo but poor simar has the image of a saint in her mind due to that phone call done to shankar😆 I hope now prem goes to vrindavan & meets simar.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Kajol,

Thank god finally prem got to see simar's photo but poor simar has the image of a saint in her mind due to that phone call done to shankar😆 I hope now prem goes to vrindavan & meets simar.

ya dear simar have a sadhu background for him😆. Hope they met soon and her misunderstandings get over😛
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u ppl... that scene  was really hilarious ,and prem liked simar  but  this  simar  ki bachi is having some other opinion on prem  :(  hope they meet each other  soon .. sk is  really  gng interesting  yaar 
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Kajol,

Allright Vik😳 I know I was so glad he actually got to see Simar's pic and hopefully if two Hitlers allow them they can meet atleast once before saying yes.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Agreed with you guyz...

Already Buwa, Roli are terrified with the Yes & as per the precap Simar too will be horrified bcoz of that saint image wandering in her mind... Poor girl hasn't even got a chance to see Prem's photo...

How long is this track going to get dragged? I want a Simar-Prem meeing fast🤔
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mee too want prem simar meeting fast :( i dnt know wat reshmi sharma wants us to see