Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Usefull emails & links..plz read!

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyy Guys..

These are the e-mail addresses you can send them to...
keep sending emails and feedbacks...do not stop! i reli hope this helps..

E-mail adresses

These are some addresses and numbers:

Zee Network

Anuj Talpade
Mobile: 9819589828
Email:
[email protected]

mobile no : 9930915304

Zee Number: +91 22 66630000

Facebook Pages...

ZEE TV FB PAGE :

ZEE TV UK FB PAGE:

Zee Website

This is for feedback on their website...

PLEASE POST THESE EVERYWHERE,

FACEBOOK, ZEE TV WEBSITE, THROUGH EMAILS, EVERY POSSIBLE WAY...
Edited by Tilashini - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good job 👍🏼!
Do you have a FB account? You can join Sangini's group if you want!
Tilashini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Darine1980

Good job 👍🏼!

Do you have a FB account? You can join Sangini's group if you want!

yes im on FB u can add me..im on twitter as well.. 😊
Neri_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the contact details Tilash, I phoned the numbers that you provided and I had a chat to a gentleman who suggested that all our feedback be directed to the Zee TV feedback page on the Zee TV website.  He mentioned that this will be escalated to all concerned to bring back Sangini.  I also stated that the international Sangini fans are also quite upset with the sudden decision of ending the show without any requests for suggestions or comments from the viewers.  I must admit that he seemed pretty overwhelmed with my discussion and level of interest in Sangini as I am not Indian, but love the show.  He prompted me to write my conerns down in an email to Zee and they would respond accordingly.  He also seemed positive that there could be a Sangini 2, as he said that Zee TV responded to fans requests to bring back Choti Bahu.  So please everybody, send comments and requests to the Zee TV feeback page.  I think that we would have a good shot at bringing Sangini back if we are insistant on it returning via the correct channel. 

Tilashini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Neri_L

Thanks for the contact details Tilash, I phoned the numbers that you provided and I had a chat to a gentleman who suggested that all our feedback be directed to the Zee TV feedback page on the Zee TV website.  He mentioned that this will be escalated to all concerned to bring back Sangini.  I also stated that the international Sangini fans are also quite upset with the sudden decision of ending the show without any requests for suggestions or comments from the viewers.  I must admit that he seemed pretty overwhelmed with my discussion and level of interest in Sangini as I am not Indian, but love the show.  He prompted me to write my conerns down in an email to Zee and they would respond accordingly.  He also seemed positive that there could be a Sangini 2, as he said that Zee TV responded to fans requests to bring back Choti Bahu.  So please everybody, send comments and requests to the Zee TV feeback page.  I think that we would have a good shot at bringing Sangini back if we are insistant on it returning via the correct channel. 

thanks alot fr taking ur time to call n speak to them...thank u so much!!!! 🤗
we got a positive answer so we should continue doing the same..😉
Tilashini thumbnail
sanginians!! keep on the good efforts!!! do not stop!! TQ
Neri_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update:
I spoke to Anuj Talpade from the list of contact people for Zee TV.  He was so rude to me, he said he was going into a meeting and did not have time to chat, but he will pass on my message to the people who make the decisions of which shows go on and off air!!!!  I also requested for the numbers of the decision-makers so that I could talk to them personally, to which he responded that they are not allowed to give out any Zee TV phone numbers or take any calls regarding the ending of any shows! He said that he gets the idea of what I was trying to say and put the phone down on me! 
Tilashini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Neri_L

Update:
I spoke to Anuj Talpade from the list of contact people for Zee TV.  He was so rude to me, he said he was going into a meeting and did not have time to chat, but he will pass on my message to the people who make the decisions of which shows go on and off air!!!!  I also requested for the numbers of the decision-makers so that I could talk to them personally, to which he responded that they are not allowed to give out any Zee TV phone numbers or take any calls regarding the ending of any shows! He said that he gets the idea of what I was trying to say and put the phone down on me! 

how rude of him?? u should have complained to the head manager or sum1 there...