zee tv is really disgusting

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i feel zee tv is really disgusting thats why since yesterday onwards they instead of telecasting the new  show on behalf of sangini telecasted PR & RMJ for 45 minutes each😡when they were not going to telecast the new show so soon then what was the need for them to end sangini so soon & that too in so much of hurry😭why they were so eager to end sangini so soon when it had decent good ratings i hate zee tv now😡
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That's what I didn't get !!!

almat522 thumbnail
I think that from now on RMJ is going to be telecasted for 45 minutes, but not sure about PR.  
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think zeetv got mad rmj is having lower trps than ssbs then wats the need for them to remove sangini and telecast rmj
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can't even explain how I'm feeling right now about Zee. When I saw last week's trps I was in total shock that Zee decided to end Sangini so prematurely. The rating was not that bad, guys it was better than CB2!! We have been writing everyday on Zee's FB wall about Sangini but no reply. It's like they are completely ignoring Sangini's fans.

babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
girl on all the shows they ignoring the fans not only sangini dont be shocked if more show finish the ok ones
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't believe Zee ... they are jus ridiculous...they are doing this now but when Sangini was on air they hardly ever showed a full 25mins