~SSK June 6th 2011 WU~

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode starts with prem showing his classmates and his juniors pics to cheli.Cheli asks abt a girl in a pic that anything is going on between u and her...Prem tells her that I will ask Chachi to find a boy for u also..cheli will be happy saying him to tell chachi As early as possible because I am bored alone.The maid tells prem that chachi is calling u'.. Prem goes to her room.

Chachi shows him some property ..He asks her whose property is this on which she shows a photo and says this whole property is hers and it can be yours also' Did u like her???Her husband sighs to prem not to say  ok..the maid comes there and tells prem that Uma ji is calling u .Prem escapes from chachi and goes to uma in the kitchen.

Uma's phone rings ( She knows that dolly called her).and she asks prem to lift the call and dolly will tell u the recipe and u pls tell me as my hands are busyπŸ˜ƒ  ...Prem does the same and uma tells him that dolly will prepare a very healthy and tasty food .she asks him how is her voice and she also shows him dolly's photo and tells him that i know that u liked her photo and voice by seeing ur face.Pari comes there and asks him  to come and help her...he escapes from uma and goes with pari.

Pari asks prem to fill up miss delhi form but prem asks why should i fill up and is it yours.Pari tells him that it's not for me and its for my sis pinky and shows him pinky's photo.He understands the situation but he dont know how should he escape. just then his phone rings and he gives to pari and tells her that it's from ur childs school and escapes. 

Simar tells roli abt her dreams like she is dancing on a big stage and all ...Meena listens all these and episode ends.

Precap:Prem will talk to himself seeing an envelope. He opens the envelope.

Sry for the late update

Edited by shinybandi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tks for updating, poor Prem he has to go thru this with his Bhabi's lol
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
Edited by shinybandi - 12 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Shiny : Write todayz update,wont be able to do..if i can i will know..otherwise u do
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanku for the update...πŸ˜ƒ
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... Hopefully prem will finally get to see Simar's photo in today's episode😊