SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
they're definitely not gonna meet.. cuz going by BALH 1st teaser, priya's wearing the same clothes as th ones she wore in the teaser.. so im assuming its gonna RAIN!!!  πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š she'll enjoy the rain.. ram, who's by the WINDOW.. will close the window shut cuz he dislikes the rain  πŸ˜• and that's it..  πŸ˜• what do u guyz think?πŸ˜• Edited by Mrs. SIR - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yesss, I just spotted her outfit and came to make a post !!

Finally, the creative's seem to have caught up on our posts and hopefully incorporate the promo's as moments in the narrative !!
suwas thumbnail
Yes most likely the rain scene...so no meeting tomorrowπŸ˜•

Good that slowly we are seeing promo scene...the rest are after marriage...so will take a while.
KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Definitely rain scene will occur before their confrontation. (:  
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
m happy about da rain scene.. but u knw m so pissed... it is so typically BT show... gimme a break yaar.. enough of stretching they shud meet now
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I am not expecting that Rain scene at all. If we have it then it would be good but i am not expecting it to be shown in the Show. I feel that was just a promotional Vid

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

I am not expecting that Rain scene at all. If we have it then it would be good but i am not expecting it to be shown in the Show. I feel that was just a promotional Vid

yeap, i too think that promos are only meant to give an idea about the story and actual scene doesn't go as per the promo.

But i am 100% sure if they meet or not, there will be unwanted misunderstanding createdπŸ₯± that's the way BT works and it's even mentioned in the synopsis.

-Shonaa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope it happens. But i seriously doubt because if we believe tellybuzz then acc to it they are going to have a phone conversation so the rain scene looks unlikely to me or may be ram wont get to see sakshi's face.
RANJANA_RRJ thumbnail
Hmmm...maybe they just shot the rain scene on the same day as they shot these parts. I mean the house was there, the garden was there. budgetwise it would have made sense. But I would love it if they managed to fit the scene somehow in the story
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rain or no rain.. at least they'll meet πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the way the TB article gave details.. it seems they'll meet thursday

today -- the angry phone call
tomorrow - the hospital for BP check up πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
thursday - at her house to meet kartik! πŸ˜³