Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

jagya bana jhatka man😛😆aaj tak kaa biggest jhatka

i dont think g wants revenge , but still lets see😊
gaga r palying smart , dadisa ko convince karenge unki puraani marriage se
aur bahiron aur anadi aur sumitra ko concince karenge unke legal marriage se
sono haath me ladoo

very true anmol,smart is the word you may use but in my view its manipulative- dadisa ki bevakoofi ko unke face parr de maaro apni saare  jhoothon ko justify karney ke liye- that child marriage is the ace up his sleeve to checkmate dadisa's opposition-smart indeed😳...
i too dont think gauri is going on revenge track so soon🤔,wait till anandi moves out of haveli,then trust issues are gonna crop up between this lover jodi-living in that haveli will mean  comparisons with anandi at every turn for gauri and soon  jagya too will start remembering anandi because that haveli  will remind him of the past and if he ever praises anandi to gauri her insecurities will make their relationship more difficult,getting over 6 years of being made a fool of won't be as easy as she expected ...🤔 .
And then the leap, if  anandi comes back in a new updated smart avatar😉 then  😕jagya wouldnt know where to look ..🤪😆...

@anita..also loved gehna grabbing nandu's hand👏 and her glaring expression at him...
me too waiting for anandi to speak up against the elders who made a mess of their lives because when jagya says about child marriage he is actually using legal loopholes to get out of one and justify another😡,that cannot be said about anandi -she is the real victim of this child marriage for she is the one who has lost out on everything in life-education ,spouse and a bright future -now whatever happens she is only one who has to start over all again in life ,so she has the right to give speeches not manipulative jagya..

Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pjyo

very true anmol,smart is the word you may use but in my view its manipulative- dadisa ki bevakoofi ko unke face parr de maaro apni saare  jhoothon ko justify karney ke liye- that child marriage is the ace up his sleeve to checkmate dadisa's opposition-smart indeed😳...

they want their aashirwaad , bas they r doing everything to convince their family , and if they dont get convinced they will leave, but to me i dont think they r doing something really bad, again my pov
nai too dont think gauri is going on revenge track so soon🤔,wait till anandi moves out of haveli,then trust issues are gonna crop up between this lover jodi-living in that haveli will mean  comparisons with anandi at every turn for gauri and soon  jagya too will start remembering anandi because that haveli  will remind him of the past and if he ever praises anandi to gauri her insecurities will make their relationship more difficult,getting over 6 years of being made a fool of won't be as easy as she expected ...🤔 .
r they really staying in the haveli, what abt their padai , the situation is still  not totally clear, yes what u say might hold true there might be some cracks in their relationship but this happens in most of marriages, everything cant be hunky dory, but they will still stick together
And then the leap, if  anandi comes back in a new updated smart avatar😉 then  😕jagya wouldnt know where to look ..🤪😆...
no , absloutely dont want that and dont think it can happen if it does then bye bye to bv 4 me😆
it will be a complete assassination of jagya character then , let me assure u i will be the biggest jagya hater than ,love is not a joke dude u have proved that u dont love a but only g, now if u turn than anmol is not going to leave u , but take g away with him😉
he may haold anadi in gr8 esteem would respect her more but there is no reason as to why he should leave gauri, after all his promises , lets see but we will see his true colors only then 😊

@anita..also loved gehna grabbing nandu's hand👏 and her glaring expression at him...
me too waiting for anandi to speak up against the elders who made a mess of their lives because when jagya says about child marriage he is actually using legal loopholes to get out of one and justify another😡,that cannot be said about anandi -she is the real victim of this child marriage for she is the one who has lost out on everything in life-education ,spouse and a bright future -now whatever happens she is only one who has to start over all again in life ,so she has the right to give speeches not manipulative jagya..
yaa in a way u r right, cos jagya has rectified whatever wrong had been donr to him
but anadi ke saath jo buraa hua uskaa kyaa, chalo cvs conc on this now and some hot shot romance between gaga😉

hey jyoti, kal kaa mb was fantastic, mera update check karna
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

hey jyoti, kal kaa mb was fantastic, mera update check karna