very nice...w8ng 4 more...
jiyaa_m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice ff

add me to ur pm list
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone for the lovely response on Part 1 :) I am really out of the world right now! 😳
Anyways, as you can see that I have changed the title of this FF! 😛 I felt like the dialogues are in English and the title is in Hindi.. how weird! 😕 That's why I changed it! I am actually a SUPER CONFUSED person always! 😆 I can't even decide which title I like most! 😛
So, hope you guys have no problem with it! 😉
Love.. Bidz 😳
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely part. Padma is so bad here. i love Arman and DJ. Hope AR meeting will be exciting one . Continue soon
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Banner Courtesy: Medzi (Medzi_Arian...)

A New Beginning

Riddhima had been starving and doing the chores for whole the morning and afternoon .. She felt weak and tired .. She went to Padma and told her in a lower voice, "Maa, please let me eat something .. I am feeling ill because of starving!" Padma replied rudely, "Finish all the chores first!" Riddhima said again, "Maa I'll do all the chores but please give me something to eat first .. I'm feeling very weak .. My head is spinning round .. I am feeling dizzy!" Padma furiously stood up from her bed and slapped Riddhima .. Riddhima was shocked and tears streamed from her eyes .. Padma shouted at Riddhima angrily, "How dare you making excuses for not doing the chores and arguing with me? I thought that I'll give you food at night but now .. seriously you won't get any food for two days! Get the hell out of my sight and finish all the chores!" Riddhima cried loudly and ran out of the room .. Padma saw Riddhima preparing herself to go out of the house .. She got furious and shouted, "Riddhima, if you step out of the house now .. then don't you dare coming back again!" Riddhima turned back to Padma with teary eyes and a strange expression - an expression to which Padma was never familiar with and probably it was an expression of frustration and anger which she kept within herself for long time .. Riddhima spoke out determinedly, "Maa I lived here in spite of the fact that you never loved me and considered me as your own daughter .. That's only because papa used to love and respect you .. Since I began to understand everything, I expected that one day, you'll love me and take care of me like all other mothers do .. But today, by slapping me, you proved me wrong - you proved that you won't change .. May be I expected too much from you .. I promise that I won't show you my face ever!" Saying all these, Riddhima left from there .. Padma stood there shocked .. She didn't expect such thing from Riddhima ..

Armaan lied on the couch to watch TV .. He was bored .. "I wonder when DJ will be back!", he said to himself and sighed .. He told further, "DJ did offer me to go with her but I was too tired because of the journey .. And see now - I am so damn bored!" He switched on the TV and started replacing the channels one after one .. Just then his eyes went to the window and he smiled broadly .. "It's raining!", he told himself excitedly .. He ran out of his bungalow and danced in the rain .. He wasn't bored now - he was so happy .. He enjoyed the rains a lot ..

While enjoying, he didn't realize that he had come so far from his bungalow .. After he realized it, he looked worried .. Not because he was a kid who was alone on a road .. But because he was new in the city and he didn't know which way leaded to his bungalow .. All thanks to the rain .. He stared at the roads confusingly .. Suddenly, his eyes spotted a girl sitting on the road with her head dipped in between her hands .. He looked at her confusingly and thought, "Who is she? What is she sitting on the road? Why is she in such a pathetic condition?" These questions struck his head till he decided to walk to her and ask her .. He came to her and put his hand on her shoulder .. The girl turned her head up to Armaan and she was Riddhima .. Seeing a stranger, Riddhima stood up nervously .. "Who are you? And why are you in such condition?", Armaan asked Riddhima concernedly .. Riddhima stared at Armaan nervously and said, "I don't talk with strangers!" Saying that, she started walking to the other side .. Armaan looked confusingly at Riddhima walking away and said, "How strange! I am concerned for this girl and she is saying to me that she doesn't talk with strangers! At least she can tell me what her problem is! May be I can help her!" Saying this, he yelled out to Riddhima, "Hey listen! If you have any problem, I can help you .. And by the way, my name is Armaan and I came from Mumbai with my DJ .. I hope I ain't a stranger to you now!" Riddhima stopped and turned back to Armaan .. She came to him and said, "My name is Riddhima .. Thanks for offering help!" Armaan smilingly said, "You are welcome! So do you need help?" Riddhima nodded and said, "Yeah! I need a shelter to live tonight .. Can you manage if you don't mind?" Armaan thoughtfully said, "Umm .. I think I can manage .. But before that, I'll have to talk to DJ!" Riddhima confusingly asked, "DJ!?!" Armaan laughed at said, "DJ is my Daai Jaan .. After my parents passed away, she took care of me .. She's very sweet .. I'm sure she won't have any problem if you live in our home for a night!" Riddhima smiled a bit and said, "Thank you!" Armaan replied sweetly, "Your welcome but there's a problem!" Riddhima confusingly asked, "What?" Armaan said sadly, "See I am new in this city and I know nothing about the roads .. In excitement of enjoying the rains .. I have come very far from my bungalow and now I don't know which way to go!" Riddhima said, "Umm .. Probably I can help you .. I know all the roads here as it's my birth place .. So which bungalow is yours? There's four bungalows in this city!" Armaan said, "I live in Serenity Mansion!" Riddhima understood about which mansion Armaan is talking about and said, "Oh so that mansion is yours?! I have passed by it a lot of times!" Armaan smiled and said, "Really? So do you remember the way? If yeah then our problem is solved!" Riddhima nodded and said, "Yeah! I know the way .. Lets go!" Armaan smiled and nodded .. Both went together to Armaan's bungalow ..

Armaan and Riddhima reached Serenity Mansion .. Armaan made Riddhima sat on the couch .. He called a servant and ordered him to bring two glasses of water .. The servant brought them water .. Riddhima quickly took the glass of water and drank it .. Armaan stared at her and said, "You look so tired and exhausted .. I will ask someone to manage a dress for you .. Till then you stay here and I'll go and change .. Is that okay for you?" Riddhima nodded positively .. Armaan smiled at her and left .. Riddhima stared with wide eyes around the whole mansion .. It was so beautiful .. She never thought in her dreams that she would be sitting in such a huge mansion .. In the meantime, Armaan changed his clothes and came to Riddhima .. He said, "I have asked our servant to manage a dress for you .. He just went outside to buy your dress!" Riddhima looked at Armaan and said, "Thank you! I wonder what I would have done if you wouldn't have helped me!" Armaan smiled at Riddhima and said, "Then probably someone else would have helped you .. I did nothing great okay? DJ always tells me that we should be helpful .. So I just did what my DJ taught me to do!" Riddhima asked Armaan, "DJ loves you a lot, isn't it?" Armaan smiled broadly and said, "Yes! She loves me a lot .. I wonder if my own parents would have loved me if they were with me like DJ does .. I am so lucky that I have my DJ!" Tears streamed down from Riddhima's eyes .. She stared at the rainfall and said sadly, "Everyone is not lucky!" Armaan looked at Riddhima sadly .. He went near her and sat beside her .. He put his hand on hers and said, "You are lucky because now you are my friend!" Riddhima stared at Armaan in confusion .. Armaan wiped off Riddhima's tears and said, "Yes! From now on, you are my friend .. Got it?" Riddhima confusingly said, "But?!" Cutting Riddhima off in her talks, Armaan said, "Ssshh! Don't say anything more now .. And hey! Only few people get an opportunity to make friendship with Armaan Malik and you are one of those .. So better grab this opportunity!" Riddhima laughed .. Seeing her laughing, Armaan laughed too .. Armaan extended his hand in front of Riddhima and said, "Friends?" Riddhima smiled broadly, shook hands with Armaan and said, "Friends!"

Riddhima changed her clothes .. She wore a very beautiful frock .. She looked like an angel .. Riddhima came to Armaan smilingly and said, "The dress is very pretty .. I really liked it .. Thank you!" Armaan smiled and said, "Yeah! It is pretty .. And you are looking beautiful in it!" Riddhima smiled broadly and said, "Thank you!" Armaan slammed his palm with his forehead and said, "Riddhima, stop thanking me in every minute .. Seriously when any of my friends thank me, I hate it!" Riddhima said, "Oh Sorry!" Armaan irritatedly said, "And no sorry too!" Riddhima smiled and said, "Okay buddy! From now on .. No thank you and no sorry between you and me!" Armaan smiled broadly and said, "Better!" DJ had come home in between .. She was shocked to see an unknown girl in her house .. "Armaan beta!", she spoke out .. Armaan turned his eyes at the doorway and smiled seeing DJ .. He ran to her and hugged her .. "Who is she?", DJ inquired from Armaan .. Riddhima stood nervously and trying to figure out what DJ was asking to Armaan .. After a while, DJ told Armaan to tell the servant to set the table, came to Riddhima and said concernedly in a soft tone, "Armaan told me that you were sitting alone on the roads?! And you need a shelter to live tonight .. What happened beta? Why were you alone? Where are your parents?" Riddhima looked at DJ with a pale face .. DJ felt bad seeing Riddhima .. She observed an emptiness in Riddhima's eyes .. She was not an ordinary child - her eyes reflected much more maturity than her age .. These thoughts were deeply engraved in DJ's mind .. "Don't be afraid beta .. I'll try my best to help you out .. Just tell me about your problem!", DJ told Riddhima affectionately ..
Seeing DJ's affectionate behaviour, Riddhima decided to speak her heart out to DJ .. She told everything about her life and the way her step mother had always ill-treated her .. She further told DJ, "I won't go back .. I want to start my life afresh .. I want to be something so that I can be proud of myself!" DJ was impressed with Riddhima .. Seeing her ambitiousness, DJ told her, "You can come to Mumbai with us if you don't have any problem!" Riddhima smiled broadly and said, "I have no problem, aunty .. Thank you so much!" DJ made a serious look and said, "But I have some conditions!" "What?", Riddhima asked nervously .. DJ smiled and said, "Always keep smiling .. Don't thank me for anything in future and call me DJ, not aunty!" Riddhima had tears in her eyes .. She was finally getting the love for which she had always craved for .. She smiled broadly, jumped into DJ's lap and hugged her tight .. Seeing this view from a corner, Armaan smiled very sweetly ..

Hope you guys had fun reading the second part.. Waiting for your long comments/criticize.. Please do post comments instead of just pressing Like.. Love, Bidz.. 😳

P.S.- I have decided to post a promo update after every two parts.. So a promo will be updated soon.. 😃
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Loved the update
Wonder wats goin to happen wen they are all grown up
Update soon
N thanks for the pm