Promo (Jun 6- Jun 10): D-N: The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Hello hello I m back after a busy week n a weekend...Thanks for sharing Elysia n Bandbajao..Hmm So with Madhu being adament of going inspite of Dutta not wanting her to leave last week...hopefully NS real face gets disclosed to Dutta soon!
Edited by meghaparti - 12 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So now Madhu is going join forces in figuring out the truth abt Damodar ? Thats wonderful. Hope the truth abt NS comes out now.
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks BB and Elysia.😊.

Oh good now Madhu will lead them to next clue. Chalo kuch kaam toh mila bechari ko...

Elysia, the promo was so good!!!..It did not look like it was from old clippings, you have blended the scenes so well...

It was nice to see Tinnu Anand again..did not feel that  full justice to his role or capability of acting was done before...now atleast here his role is going to get some justice.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Madhu is active too now, she should try to find out truth about her father, good promo,thanks BB & the writer.😊

Good VM Ana, thanks😊
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great promo...fantastik work Ana πŸ‘πŸ‘

Looking forward to the scene between Dutta and Madhu. 😊

I wish that it was Madhu and Dutta finding out more true about Damodar past...I would love to read more scenes between these two. πŸ€”
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
WOW amazing promo man

soundz great

so madhu dsnt listen 2 tasha wen they stop her from going...ryt..or has she just gone to get...her dads memories...

thnxs 4 d promo n d osum video BB...Ana..u both dne a marvalous job!!
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome work BB and Elysia. πŸ‘ I really like the dark effect u apply to the promos and very well edited. πŸ‘πŸΌ I have actually caught up to the story now. Can't wait for tomorrow's epi. 😳
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow gr8 promo...m so happy...so madhu in action...i hpe she moves out 2 tht house...cos tht wil defo lead 2 mre truths...πŸ˜ƒ m so excited!!

thnks for the promo BB and Ana...

btw BB theres a lil gift for u on the following link

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all! πŸ˜³ Yes, i think Nana's time will be up soon now!! Can't wait!!! Yuvika, Thanks so much but i think some chocolates got stolen before they reached me and more will get stolen before they reach the writer πŸ˜†