Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

I will update member list in a bit

pree hw r u aaj ka epi dekha

haan i sw just nw gaya3 and akshi scene ws wow hatzzz off to hina and sonali😃
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I havnt seen yet can u give me brief update what happend i need to update todays epi 😆 i will give credit to u
pree4ru thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

I havnt seen yet can u give me brief update what happend i need to update todays epi 😆 i will give credit to u

lolzzz nothing naitik comes and tells gaya3 to stop bt she doesnt and tells she shud knw how much u did if u didnt cry doesnt mean u didnt feel i undersatnd akshi tat mother love affection is more bt that doesnt mean that father isnt affected and naitik tells ma plzz stop dekh boliye and gaya3 taunts someone else shud hv done that naitik takes gaya3 to her room gives water and she tell go to akshi i told too much in anger and goes to room akshi near window crying(bg sad title track instrumental)
naitik takes charger and necc stuffs for lappy and sits on bed and akshi leaves and goes too hall gaya3 cleaning tea cups drops and see akshi bt tells servent o clean ignores her den akshi in roon crying and sulu making cake and tell rj to call naksh for tea  party and rj calls akshi doesnt pick up and calls on landline and gaya3 picks tells she hs no prob and tell akshi too call den akshara goes gaya3 room and on her lap i dono wat happended to y i said those things u wer ryt i ws selfish and thought only my saddness was big and was irresponsible and many time made whole family answerable got irritated bt still u all naitik supported me and naitik see gaya3 and akshi patch and goes gaya3 tells akshi to stop crying strt life a fresh and tell abt sulu masi she goes to the room tells naitik and he agress and she takes his shirt @maherwari all excited seeing cake and waiting for naksh den naksh come down bindya tells to drop them@park bt gaya3 tells go with rashmi and akshi drives car and take naitik to park wer they meet first and sit on bench akshi has no words to tell bt inbetwwen call comes she switches off and tell fr 1st tym i dont wanna go home i hv no words to say sorry if u forgive me still i cant forgive myself as thinking hw did i hurt and naitk gives his khanda
precap:ladins in one abd gents in other singing @maherwari bhavan and naksh eye lock

_Divya_ thumbnail
sbs synopsis is dere today stating-akshara ki antakshri,do watch guys😃
i will try to update as soon as possible,after watching it...

update-d seg was like ki naksh were bored of crying n everything,so everybody along with suloo masi decided to play  antakshri n shaurya n varsha along with suloo masi danced ,akshara sang a song 4 naitik dat was sung in d precap(meri zindagi mai aye ho aur aise aye ho tum)showing him his importance in her life n revealing her luv 4 him.n den d power went wen akshara was busy with ananya n naksh were playing with her,8 dat time only,shaurya took ananya n naitik holded akshara n demanded 4 a n she refused n he again stopped her n asked 4 a ,by dat time only rajshree called her n both went n d bg voice said dat u both will get privacy 8 ur own home as nobody will b dere,n a view of dere 8 ss was shown too,means dat d promo scene will take place in dere room only...

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Koi hai yahan?knock knock.
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Hi pree,abhi tak soyi kyun nahi?
pree4ru thumbnail
Note: all the siggy/avi makers whwnever u upload ur siggy/avi just scrap the me(preksha) or mariam or both of us to be on safer side so that we can write ur name along pg no on the 1st pg😃because if we paste siggy it will make the page big and so the loading will be slow😃
Edited by preksha_naksh - 12 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Freebie

Link:http://k.min.us/jcZvpc.gif
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

today's Hindustan Times YR synopsis that Akshara feels awkward accompanying nikhil and rashmi for shopping...🤢
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Wow pree awesome avi.my fav naksh moments-first meet of naksh nd first kiss of naitik 2 akshi.tumne tho purane din yaad dila di.