OS Abhiya :-My love will bring u back

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok guys this is my first OS ever.I dont know whether I'll do justice 2 it or not coz Abhiya chemistry is immense & potraying tht same chemistry through my words sound bit difficult. This OS is based on post leap encounter of Pia wid Abhay.

It was chilly restless night of summer yes of summer it is unusual 2 have chilly nights in summer but tht night was different.It was against nature but it proved out 2 b memorable.
A girl in her knee length night dress was proceeding in dark,deep & dangerous jungle at midnight.It look as if she was trying 2 reveal all the hideous secret tht were burried there 4 long.The moon was reflecting its light on her fair skin which made her glow further.Her face seems restless but still there was peace in her eyes as if she was waiting 4 this peace since ages.Yes tht girl was Pia.She moved without any hesitation.There was no sign of fear in her eyes.She seems enough brave 2 enter tht wild jungle alone & at one spot she stops & jst sat on her knees.She touch the ground & 2-3 tear droplet comes out of her eyes & fall on Abhay's grave😭😭 & thn a voice,deep, familar voice ask her 2 wash away her tears as he cant c her crying.

He was her Abhay,her soulmate,her life. Broad smile & tears both appear on her face at same time.Abhay was talking 2 her through telepathy.So u r back Pia.Tum phir se aa gayi.I told u so many time tht whenever u visit me plz dont cry & Y u give so much pain 2 urself wht was the need of erasing ur memory whn u still feel my presence,whn I still pull u back 2 my grave?
A long pause & thn Pia replied'Ur grave is so cold,ur so cold but Y I feel so warm here,I feel secure,protected.Throughout the day I feel restless but as soon as clock strike at 12 a.m my heartbeat skip.I feel overwhelmed coz this is the time whn I meet u.I feel pleasure coming here,looking at u,talking 2 u '.
Abhay-'I cant evn move my hand I m lying here cold & dead.I m at sleep Pia & this sleep is not peaceful its painful & ur tears make my pain worst.I cant survive lke this more.It hurts.I m prisioned here coz of mathli's curse coz of her betrayal coz I loved her once & hence i was not able 2 kill her.She has kept me away frm the outer world but stilI I cant understand wht connection I share with you tht evn after erasing ur memory,Evn after mathli's strong curse I able 2 connect wid u,talk wid u through telepathy.
Pia in her trembling voice 'Abhay it is power of love & our love is more strong than mathli's curse.Its been 1 year u r here but I feel lke its been ages.I feel more hurt.I feel guilty.U r tied here coz of me coz u love me so much & tht made mathli jealous & insecure.I dont know how 2 face this fact tht u r here imprision jst coz of me.My heart tortures me,haunt me every day & night.I wont get peace until I release u frm here.'

At Dobriyal house
Misha was in tension,Mr Dobriyal look worried .All r praying 4 Pia.Yes,Pia was lying at her bed pale & almost dead.Doctor seems worried.He is trying his bst 2 safe Pia.

At jungle
Pia still near grave(But hows tht possible tht Pia is present in house & jungle at same time)
Abhay'Y u do this wid u?Its been year tht ur soul visit me.Plz give urself peace.Give ur soul rest.Its not worth 2 wait 4 me.I'll never come back.Only mathli can release me & she wont do tht.U visit me evn whn u were in Paris.Stop giving urself so much pain.Go back 2 ur family they love u.Start ur new life without my dark memories & y the hell u r bringing Pia here all the time'
Pia'It was never difficult 4 me 2 visit u evn whn I was in Paris coz distance can stop human but not love & soul.Evn u erased my memory but u know my heart beats 4 u.In every breath I live u.I know my family love me but I love u & I know u love me lke nobody loved me ever.How can I leave u?My soul visit u coz it crave 4 u & I never pull Pia 2 this jungle it is u,ur calling & her biggest desire 2 get u & her tht pulls her in this jungle.Pia is craving 4 peace,4 u & 4 herself & tht wish pulls her here.I know mathli curse is strong but I have full faith on my love 4 u.One day will come whn our love power will b more strong than mathli'sd curse & I'll release u frm this prision & I can feel tht tht day is near whn nature,destiny,fate & God all will b in our favour.I can feel tht Abhay.'
Pia soul kiss Abhay's cold,dry lips & thn she leaves.
Abhay after Pia's depature (2 himself)-Mathli was so fool 2 think tht I'll forget Pia but its impossible 4 me 2 forget her.Evn whn I erased her memory still her soul remembers me.If its difficult 4 me 2 forget thn i guess its more difficult 4 Pia 2 forget me.I know my lady she is stubborn.She'll do her bst 2 release me but 2day I desperately wnt 2 trust on her faith
A freeze tear in Abhay's closed eyes can b seen.He was in sleep but still a pain was visible in his face.

At Dobriyal house
Dr. is trying hard 2 bring Pia's pulse 2 normal but all in vain & whn Doctor was abt 2 say tht she is no more.Pia's pale body take a deep breath & she opens her eyes.Doctor cant believe his eyes.He jst yelled'This is a miracle.Hows this possible?'Pia was perplexed at this statement.She asked 'Wht happened?'Doctor replied' U lost ur pulse'All came out hugging Pia.Tears were coming out of dobriyals & Pia was thinking 'Y I feel lke I had been 2 tideous journey.Its been 1 year tht I feel lke this every morning but still my heart feels so peace'

Ok If u guys think tht its nice thn.Do comment?If not thn its ok but I tried my best.😊
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
res
---edited---
awsome Os and abhay lines when he was in the ice were bet and pia tear and there emotional turmoil was the best

Do write more :)

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
--------------
It's written very beautifully👏👏 I can just imagine it through ur OS😳😳 write one on sid also plz😳😳😳
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS
Loved it
Piya's soul still remembers Abhay and goes every night to visit him.
This OS gave me a hope that Piya's love can bring Abhay back
SheDevil thumbnail
Sab res  res comment kar rahe hai.Baba koi toh bolo.Am I tht bad.Acha nxt time sachie I wont scare u all wid my OS.This is 1st & last OS.I'll come back 2 my aukat LOL😆
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome OS

Loved it
Piya's soul still remembers Abhay and goes every night to visit him.
This OS gave me a hope that Piya's love can bring Abhay back

Chalo somebody reply.Thnx a lot.This plot was haunting me in my dreams so I thought 2 share wid u all LOL😆
SheDevil thumbnail
Thnx a lot dear😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
comment update on page 1
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os shrishti👏

pia's soul goes and meet abhay😳 ... ur ff makes me feel the true love of abhay and pia...u described their emotions so well...  it made me feel that pia's love can and will wake up abhay❤️ ...loved the O.S🤗
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

res
---edited---
awsome Os and abhay lines when he was in the ice were bet and pia tear and there emotional turmoil was the best

Do write more :)

Thnx a lot sanju & it means a lot.I'll write more😊