Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 I thank every one deep from my heart for supporting me Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
alanta thumbnail
Hi Friends

I thought  to start a second series of DS, and they are still DS and not FF as it is based on the original story. When the show was on the connecting link to the scenes were gathered from the show, but as now the show is no more, in order to link the scenes it is necessary to track with other characters as well.
It is very important to know ur opinion, it all depends on u whether to continue or not.

Preface follows

Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
sauris thumbnail
Hey Continue,Your DS is quite interesting
alanta thumbnail
PREFACE

Every thing  has an inevitable end; 
But every end paves the way for a new begining.
                                                                          -Law of Nature

Forget the past; Live in the Present; Dream for Future.
- A  famous philosophy on life, which seems true. But how much practical it is? Well we all know.

It is even possible, not to dream for tomorrow but..
"Atheeth se apni naatha thodna koi bhi insaan ke liye naamumkin hoga."

Your past is what makes you whom you are.
It says "Life is not a bed of roses"
But I would say: "Life is indeed a bed of roses, thrones along with it"
Till now we saw the journey of Gulaal and Kesar towards eachother and now the real journey begins, the journey of GULSAR, with the remenants of losely tied ends of the past which becomes the thrones in their  life,filled with roses.
[Note: Yesterday I was totally blank regarding the restart of DS and today this is almost like "out of the blue". So now it completely depends on you. Please post your views on this.]

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Alanta.🤗.I am desperately waiting
prachurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

PREFACE

Every thing  has an inevitable end; 
But every end paves the way for a new begining.
                                                                          -Law of Nature

Forget the past; Live in the Present; Dream for Future.
- A  famous philosophy on life, which seems true. But how much practical it is? Well we all know.

It is even possible, not to dream for tomorrow but..
"Atheeth se apni naatha thodna koi bhi insaan ke liye naamumkin hoga."

Your past is what makes you whom you are.
It says "Life is not a bed of roses"
But I would say: "Life is indeed a bed of roses, thrones along with it"
Till now we saw the journey of Gulaal and Kesar towards eachother and now the real journey begins, the journey of GULSAR, with the remenants of losely tied ends of the past which becomes the thrones in their  life,filled with roses.
[Note: Yesterday I was totally blank regarding the restart of DS and today this is almost like "out of the blue". So now it completely depends on you. Please post your views on this.]

Wow! I am so excited for this. Always wanted to see the Gulsar journey after uniting. Super idea atlanta...plz update soon
sauris thumbnail
Please update your next DS
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Alanta🤗...me waiting desperately for this...
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
i am waiting i am waiting i am waiting update karo jaldi jaldi
alanta thumbnail
It is my right

[The Motaba family has started enjoying their life as all the clouds were vanished and fortunes began to shower, Motaba, Dushyanth, Kesar were back from the factory and were extremely happy for the great achievement]

Motaba:Aaj mein bahut khush hun, mere bete ne ithni badi khushi di hein aaj(patting Kesar), tere wajai se humaara kaarkhaana sirf Gujarat mein hi nahin, balki poore bhaarat mein mashhoor hua hein[the factory was listed among top10 expoters in India]

Kesar:Motaba, mein tho bas aapke bathaye hue raaste par chala aur kuch nahin.

Motaba(tears filled his eyes, holding Kesar's shoulders):Kesar muje apne bete par garv hein, aur woh din bahut door nahin, jab jin log muje Motaba kehkar bulaathe hein, wahi log muje Kesar ke baapji kehkar bulaayenge, aur ek pitha ke liye is se behthar kya chaahiye...(he hugged Kesar, Gulaal was standing at the side, at a distance, as he hugged Motaba, Kesar kept looking at Gulaal, a look filled with love and gratitude, she was ecastic, as she felt her dreams are coming true) 

[In the evening Gulaal, Paanba, JK, Sudha was in the kitchen, busy in preparing supper, and it was about to rain]
Paanba:lagtha hein baarish aane wala hein.
(On hearing this Gulaal thought something and stood in a hurry)
Gulaal:Sudha bhabhi, zara yeh (parathas) dekhlijiyega, (and she rushed to the terrace, to pick up the clothes)
[She entered them with the clothes and began to order it, mean while Kesar came there]

Kesar:Ab tu yahaan khadi hein Gulaal, aa yahan bait, ek baath thi.
Gulaal:Kesar, mujhe bahut kaam hein, muje abhi jaana hoga(said in a hurried tone)
Kesar:Baaki sab kaam baad mein, pehle... meri baath(gets hold of her hand)
Gulaal:Kesar, yeh, kaisi zid hein?
Kesar:(pulls her towards him, looking steadily towards her eyes,in low voice):Achcha..'yeh' tuje zid lag rahi hein, (he looked sharply in to her eyes and continued in a bit challenging yet husky voice) tho jab mein agar asal mein zid karne lagenge tho thu kya karegi?(as he said a slight smile escaped his lips)

[Gulaal's eyelids were a bit lowered]
Gulaal:Ab batha kya baath hein..
[Kesar made her sit on the bed and stretched her arm towards him]
Gulaal(confused):Choodiyan kyun uttar rahi hein?
(Kesar smiled mischieviously, and took the box which he carried with him, and opened it, there was a set of beautiful green bangles,the tiny golden stones which decorated it, enhanced its beauty, Gulaal was so amazed to see them, as it was so beautiful than, those she has ever seen)
[Kesar wore those bangles on her arm, carefully, not to hurt her, and she kept fondly gazing at him]
Kesar:Ab har khaas mauke pe, teri haathon par sirf yeh chudiyaan chankegi,(in a stern voice),in mein se kuchch bhi nahin,chaahe teri pasand ki kyun na ho.
Gulaal:(a bit shy):Ab tu waakai mein bahut ziddi hein Kesar..
Kesar(mischieviously): woh tho mein hun (came close to her, and with so much fondness)..tere liye..
(Gulaal somehow managed to get out of the trance)
Gulaal(hesitant voice):m.. muje ..jaana hein(and she left, but Kesar was still under the caught of the moment)
[On the way to the kitchen,Gulaal stopped at a corner and adored the bangles, mean while she said to herself:"ab meri pasand tere pasand se alag thodi na hein Kesar"]

Edited by alanta - 12 years ago