DS-Gulsar:-Wahin Bathein2 part2onpg49NotePg50

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kanha-Radha-Rukmini 
(A dream scene of mine since Motaba's reference to Radha-Krishna-Rukmini)
[Motaba,Gulaal,Kesar,Thalli]

Motaba  (to Gulaal) : Mein thujse hamesha poochtha dha na ki jab yeh radha aur kaanah bade  ho jaa yenge thab Rukmini ka kya hoga. Ab waqt aa gaya hein gulaal muje jawaab do.
Gulaal : Jab raadha yahan hein  tho yeh rukmini meera ke roop sweekar karne ke liye thayaar hoon motaba
(Gulaal tries to walk away and Kesar holds her hand at the moment)
Kesar (to Gulaal) : Aur agar yeh kaanah ke liye uski radha aur rukmini do no sirf aur sirf thu  hi hein tho?   
Gulaal : Mathlab????
Kesar : Haan Gulaal mere sab se pehale aur khas dosth, mera pyaar aur meri  pathni mere sab kuch sirf thu hein gulaal.
Thalli : Radha tho mein sirf munch par dhi. asli zindgi mei mein laakh koshishe karthi rahi lekin na uski raadha ban paayi aur naa hi rukmini ban paaungi. Kesar sirf thera hein.

I just made a try. Wish to know whether you liked it or not. plz do comment either (update at the end of this page) 
(pardon I'm not gud in hindi) 
Edited by alanta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww so sweeet πŸ˜, wish to see such sensible seen soon, hope that until this happens, gulaal gets rid of all the sacrifices n talli gets some brain... n eyes too as she is so so unable all the time to see what is going on very very clearly before her eyes πŸ˜†
alanta thumbnail
I really need your comments and predictions frm ur pov. By the way thank u so much truedecent.
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I would actually love the show even more if the scene you made up came up.
It really does say a lot about Kesar's feelings
because Gulaal is his Radha and Rukhmini when Gulaal and Kesar were in his school play and when she was dancing with she was his radha/ruhkmini omg that would be sooo cute!
sreenysa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice prediction
i am just hoping it happens but ...
yesterday was really annoying.
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fingers r crossed for such a scene to come up, really want all this talli thing to end soon, n oh my God when Paan ba said to gulaal to keep the vrath, talli expressions were so πŸ˜‘ if she would have been in front of me, i really would have given her ten tight slaps... huh... i understand that her brain has been fed up with kesar kesar kesar all around by gulaal n sudha from her young age, but right now she is a grown up girl, she has her own brain, own senses, own eyes, y doesnt she just use them already πŸ€’ whatever is happening n after witnessing so much of kesar's reactions she could have given atleast some work to her brain n start thinking n understanding that she is not the one who is in kesar's heart...
alanta thumbnail
(Related to TB article)

The Unanwered......

Jamuna enters Sarubua's room with a set of photograghs.

JK: Saru bua, dekh ke bathaye na, inmein se kon sa acha laga aapko?
SB: Ladkiyon ki thasveerein. Dushyanth ke liye kya?
JK: Uska koi baath na bathaye tho hi acha hein, philhaal ye kesar ke liye hein.
(SB was slightly shocked at first, but as she knows JKs conduct she went through the photos patiently and asked her:)
SB: Jamuna thu muje ek baad batha, in mein se konsi ladki ko dekh kar thuje laga ki yeh kesar ke liye Gulaal se bhi achi lagegi? Aur ab achanak Kesar ki doosari shaadi karvane ki kya zaroorat pad gai thuje?
JK: Na,na mein ab ki nahin, balki theen mahino ke baad jab Gulaal chali jaayegi na thab  (SB interupted).
SB:Gulaal chali jaayegi mathlab?
(Gulsar were standing near the door, happened to hear all their conversation and JK saw them)
JK: Le aap Khudi poochiye...mein tho bas sab ki bhala chahthi hun.(and she leaves).
(Gulsar hesitatingly enter the room)
SB: Mein yeh kya sun rahi hun Kesar beta, isme koi sachai hein?
(Gulaal was dumbstruck and Kesar was in trouble for a second, but after a while with an air of confidence he goes to SF sit beside her on the floor)
Kesar: Kya waakai mein aapko lagtha hein ki mein Gulaal ko kabhi akeli hone dungi?
              nahin fui kabhi nahin marthe dam thak ...(he left it incompleted.his words were stuck somewhere in his throat)
(Gulaal got tears in her eyes as she hears him)
SB: Bhagvaan kare thum dono ke pyaar ko kisi ki nazar na lage.
 (Kesar rushed in to his room as he couldnt control his sobs and Gulaal goes after him)

(Gulsar in the room)

Gulaal: Thu ne haalaath ko sambhaal diya. warna patha nahin kya ho jaatha...
               Aisa jooth bolna bhi teek nahin hein, mein jaanthi hun thuje ye sab karke bahut thakleef ho raha hein, lekin MB ke khaadir humein karna padega.
Kesar: Gulaal...(Kesar called her determinedly) mein koi jooth nahin bola. Haan Gulaal jo kuch bhi mein fui se kaha sach kahan.
                    Tere jaane ke baad bhi har khatham pe mein tere saath honge, teri khushiyon  ki khayaal rakhoonga, thu chaahe kitne bhi door chali jao mujse, lekin mein apne aap ko thuj se kabhi alag nahin kar paoge. (he looks at her hopelessly).

(Gulaal couldnt resist him, she was helpless and it was so evident in her face. She gathered all her courage just to ask him one question)

Gulaal:tu...tu mujse ithna p..pyaar kyun karthe hein kesar?

(Kesar was shockingly surprised to hear this from her, not just because of what she has said right now,but for that to know that the day he once predicted is just in front of him, the moment which she accepts his love, his true love, what if she couldnt reciprocate it, this was all he longed for )

Kesar: Kaash mein jaan paatha...kyun ki yeh tho sirf thu jaanthi hein, thu apne aap se pooch Gulaal, pooch ki, vasanth ba ke jaane ke baad aaj bhi thu unse ithna pyaar kyun karthi hein shaayad teri jawaab mil jaayegi.

(As Kesar left Gulaal lost in staring at Vasanth's portrait in panic)  

Just thought to share with you guys. Pls do comment and add your suggestions too😊

Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
Gman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful indeed both of them.
alanta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gman

Very beautiful indeed both of them.

Thank you so much😊
alanta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshma.AS

First one is good...😊

Second was amazing...πŸ‘(CVs should read this post) its really worth to read.. amazing😍

Thank you, it is really an inspiration to me