Chatani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  • Show Takes off from where it left yesterday, Baa tells Anukalp that Mona borrowed money from her parents and the Ghandi family was left to hang their heads in shame.
  • Anu looks all suprised/shocked and doesnt say one word, he runs up to his room
  • Phui looks at Ambaji and says u see how your son doesn't say one word against his wife..  Mona then follows Anukalp up to their bedroom.
  • She tells Anu she know's he is angry and he should be but she is very very sorry.  She tells Anu to plz look at him and holds him under his chin and drags his face to look at her.  She notices he is all teary eyed and is about to burst out crying.
  • She say  to him do something to her, to yell at her, to do anything he wants and she asks Anukalp to slap her. (Whole time Anukalp is silent)
  • She told Anu that she knows what she did was wrong but she didn't know what else to do if she hadn't gotten then money from her mom they wouldn't have gotten electricity and they would have started to suspect something.
  • Then Anu stands up and starts saying Mona i feel defeated right now i feel like a failure not being able to provide and take care of his family. Mona reassures him and tells him don't talk like that please don't say those things.  She asks Anu if she is his support and tells him he knows he has her.
  • He says yes i don't know what i would do without you please don't leave me mona. Mona hugs her husband and scene fades out.
  • Then they show her uncle (Karan's dad) i think his name is Guram, sitting on the side of the street and Anu coming out of his house staring idley in front of him and doesn't even see uncle sitting.  Uncle stops and says Hey anukalp you did not even see me and wish me blessings, he says sorry i have 4 things to do today i have a great deal on my mind forgive me.  Uncle invites him for a drink and he says not today some other day sorry and he hurries off.
  • Then they show Mr. Gupta walking in the opposite of direction passing right where Anu met uncle and uncle stops him and says long time no see how things going how is business. Mr. Gupta says because of Anukalp business not so good and he invites mr. Gupta for a drink and tells him to tell him about it.
  • They then show Anu at his work asking bosses for advance in his pay and they tell Anu sorry but no advance company is in turmoil.  Lots of people lost their job you should be lucky and happy you still have your job and Anu says plz sir i need the advance and they tell him no.  Anu says okay and walks away. 
  • They Show Anu going to his desk and pick up a picture of Mona looks at it and thinks how he loves Mona and What would he do without her.  He opens his portfolio and takes out his laptop.  On top of his laptop is a paper that says " I love you Jhale" and he stares at it with love.
  • His fone rings and they go back to Mona.  Mona called to ask if he is okay because last night you were really upset.  He says he could'nt get the money and Mona says don't worry bout paying back mom right now they are not in a hurry. Anu says okay and they start telling each other how She gives him strength and they love each other and this goes on till Mona says alright enough get back to work if not people at your work will think you have a wife that keeps tabs on you. I will hang up now bye.
  • Sejal then comes into Mona's room and tells her Kalvati was downstairs asking for you and says that Vimmy is calling you and says it is urgent to go to her house immediately.
  • Mona wonders why mom wants to see me immediately.  She walks out her door going to her house and Guram is standing outside pacing in front of her door and says Mona come here i need to speak to you immediately.  She says mom is calling me and wants to see me immediately i must go see her and Guram says me too need to speak to you urgent plz give me some time.
  • Mona then goes to the side with Guram and Guram ask Mona does Anukalp owe Mr. Gupta Money? He told me that Anukalp owes him money and he will dirty anukalp's name by telling everyone in the neighbourhood that anu owes him money.  I begged him not to do it.
  • Mona admits that Anu borrowed money because he is going thru financial problems.  She tells Guram that he got a 20% salary cut every month and things are barely enough to keep up with the household needs. 
  • Guram is like poor girl you are going through all this things by yourself.  Why dont you ask Satnam you know he loves you and he will find the money for you.
  • Mona says Nei uncle i already borrowed money from mom and it hurt anukalp's self respect i don't want to hurt his self respect any further.  He is like well you can get the money from me i can get you the money she still refuses and says no uncle.
  • She tells him it is difficult for her to get a job and the money is barely enough to keep the household running.  He says remember not just because you got married and are a grown woman means you cant talk to your uncle and your uncle loves you you can count on me for anything.
  • Kalvati comes and says oh look you standing on the road and i sent for your already come quick your mom is calling you
  • When mona enters her house Vimmy says come mona you need to pick out cloth or a design for the tailor is waiting to make the clothes.  Vimmy tells Hetal go and get some juice for mona and hetal is like ughhh i have to get juice for her in her mind. She gets up and goes to get the juice.
  • Guram is watching from behind a wall Mona tell her mom what color cloth will match her fair skin and they are picking out clothes together and mona is telling tailor what kind of neck to put on the suit and what kind of sleeves.
  • Then Vimmy gets up and leaves and guram comes to sit and tells mona god gave you a keen eye for fashion and plus Mona says she studied a fashion course when she was in college.
  • Guram tells Mona to open her yes and all the women in the neighborhood love wearing designer clothes but they dont have money to pay a high price. He tells her to open her own designer store and design and sell clothes to the women she tells her vimmy is friends with a lot of the women around the place.  He tells her he can design clothes for them and charge them a fair price to suit their needs. 
  • She tells him no how could she she has lots of chores and work and has to deal with the kithcen and manage the household and she could never do design clothes she doesnt have the time.  Hetal comes back with her juice and gives her Mona says no i dont have time to drink juice and she hurries off.
  • Hetal says they treat me like a servant in this house.  They tell me to bring juice for her and when i bring it she doesnt want it she is getting fed up.
  • They show Mona in her nightys and anu is sleeping she goes to cover anu with his sheet and he starts having night mare and is saying please mr gupta give me more time to pay the money.
  • Mona hears this and says oh gosh Mona you have to do something quick because of Anukalp by God! and it ends there.
  • *Precap*- Shows Mona along with Mom and other women she has her sketch board and is showing them designs. Lady tells her mona has good design and tells them will charge them money for designing clothes.  Look on vimmy's face is that of surprise/astonishment.

That is about all i can remember guys im so sorry for any mistakes or if i missed out tiny details this is the first time for me doing this again Hope its helpful.
😉
😉 Edited by Chatani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks very much, it is very helpful. Glad to know that Mona is moving on. hopefully new track will be much better.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I appreciate your effort for doing the update, but in future please do send me a PM or the person's who's assigned day it is before putting up the update. It is good thing that I logged in to the forum before doing the update, which I usually don't do or else I would have ended up wasting my time.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
janima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the gr8 update