please change saras hair style and make up

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
could we have a better make up for her such a pretty girl with lousy hair stlye even a simple loose hair or pony would look good

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes u r right buddy
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah agree a simple pony n maybe less make up caus i feel that they put to much make up on sara n that makes her kind look like a orange i think a bit lighter to keep it natural would look beter for example like sweety
SizzlySquirrel thumbnail
I agree, why do they do her hair so terribly?
April2007 thumbnail
Sara looks much better when she wears night suits, and has her hair in pony tail.

I hate tons of bangles (chura) it looks ugly.

Sweety dresses up way better than Sara.
greatestever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think they change saras look when nishant leaves the show(if he wants to leave the show )then new character enter into the show then they change her look.and also they dont want sadhanas look thats why they are giving that type of hair style.
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree - Sarah's eyelashes, make-up and hair style looks very very unnatural.  It is very difficult to look at her when the camera zooms on her.
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
I too want mona to get a makeover .. i guess she ll get one coz she s turning into a business women now..

when ambaji finds abt mona's business i think mona shuts her up and questions where does she think money comes from for all their needs and that too of 8 ppl..😡
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
n i think they should also remove here chuda now since it has been a long time since they re married n ur not supposed to wear the chuda so long m not sure how long but if m not mistaken 40 days so tey shoudl remove it caus mona is no more a newly married 
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
l;ove saras look as sadhana in bidaai than as mona in rmj