Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@kavya.. superb retake.. u covered the letter, arjun himself finding out abt rudr.. also the rest of the singhus finding out abt Rudr's evil plan, daddu being the wise one n giving arjuhi their space, rest of the ahlus being treated that way by arjuhi, n arjun ki mom ka insaaf.. DJ back, very well done!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏 

kavyasam thumbnail
thanks aksh,  wanted  arjun to have the  same surname  so made his dad also  a singhania ,   I just added a  point  clearing out that  rudra and  arjun's dad are not related  enuf na, or shld I add something more.
aksh4IF thumbnail
no thats perfect!! super loved it :) haha i finally decided that in my version.. they will endlessly fight over whoz the better parent n fall asleep in each other's arms.. 😆
kavyasam thumbnail
that is so cute , dono bacchon ke peeche bhag bhag ke thak gaye 😆.    u are gonna write that part?
aksh4IF thumbnail
will expand on what i wrote wid dialogues n such later.. maybe a mini FF.. was in a hurry so wrote it like a summary 😳
kavyasam thumbnail

likho likho,   will love to read it.  we can rewrite all those scenes we din like.   want to try my hands on VM , abhi kuch kiya nahi,  will try  tomorrow.

SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Kavya well done!! Super retake!
I love the fact that you rewrite the part concerning the files and that Arjun could finally read his mum last letter... that's a nice gift!! 
And Arjuhi living only for each other...that's a happy ending!
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome kavya. you have hit a sixer covered all spots with one shot.

i loved how Arohi does not want her family around her if they don't trust arjun cos that's how it should have been.

you have amazingly fitted in DK & connected it to KMH1.wow Arjun's past revealed & RPS & mickey arrested. If that wasn't enough u have also given us pregnant arohi & arjun papmering her.mindblowing job. i loved it.i am imaging these scenes

thankyou for a beautifull ending.
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes kavya go ahead with the vm i want to see that. i'm sure  will do a good job
kavyasam thumbnail
thanks shahad , imtiaz   I so wanted to see him  connect with his mother .   It was very cruelly handled in the show  😭.  

imtiaz  will try to make a vm ,  still in abcd  level  for that 😆