Piya Ka Ghar

Avinash/Rimjhim Sweet Memories

Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi everyone,

Since most of us agree that the old Avinash and Rimjhim made a perfect couple, I thought of making a topic for their scenes. Almost all of us are unhappy about Avinash being changed and think that the new Avinash doesn't look good with Rimjhim or act well.

So in this post you can post good scenes of Avinash (old) and Rimjhim before the leap. I know it's a lond time and some of you might not really remember the exact dialogues but you can try to tell the scenario. Hopefully you'll remember their scenes since you'll their pair so much...πŸ˜ƒ 

I thought everyone might enjoy this topic but if any of you think this is a bad topic, please let me know and I'll delete it😊

Thanks...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissG thumbnail
I like this topic! I hate the new avinash! 😑 But um..I can't really remember any of thier scenes. sry! πŸ˜•
noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maybe we can post pictures of their marrage scenes..
Exoctica thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MissG

I like this topic! I hate the new avinash! 😑 But um..I can't really remember any of thier scenes. sry! πŸ˜•

Yeah, many of you might not remember the scenes as it's long time back, but you'll can also make up scenes between them through imaginations. I have seen many other forums doing it and it's very interesting😊

Exoctica thumbnail
Ok, let me start it... πŸ˜ƒ

The following are all flashbacks which Rimjhm sees during various times...

1. Avi is working in his room when Rim comes in and complains about how all the paper is lying here and there. He tells her that he's working on his new project so it's bound to happen.(they are not fighting) Rimjhim puts her face on his shoulders and tells him that why doesn't he make her his secretary, then she help him become organized. He smiles at this and asks her why she needs to work? He sweetly tells her that her work is to take care of the house, the family and him! He then lovingly says that the way she rules his heart, in the same way she is one who will rule the house also!

2. Avinash is sitting on the bed and calls out to Rim to sit next to him. Rimjhim comes and sits and he puts his arm around her. She asks him if he remembers what day it is? Avi asks what is it? Rimjhim tells him that on this day many years ago, she saw him for the first time. He is touched by this and asks her if she remembers everything? She tells him that she remembers quite a lot. He asks her what? Then she tells him about how when he left Allahabad she felt very sad and she used to wait for him to come back everyday. He asks her if she loves him so much? She says that it's trust more than love...She then says that that's why I followed to your house. He asks her what he hasn't become hers? But she puts her hand over his mouth and tells him not to say so. He hugs her.
kumkum_001 thumbnail
i miss him he was sooooooooo cute 😭
MissG thumbnail
Oh! other forums were doing sumthing real cool! They were making up outfits for characters, like this:

rhimjim costume:pretty blue saree πŸ˜•
avinash costume(old avinash): sexy kurta πŸ˜ƒ and pants...

avinash is holding rhimjim ans singing :
you are, you are my sonia! you(you) you are, you are my sonia!   πŸ˜†

sry if u guys think this is stupid, but i think its funny!
MissG thumbnail
Oh! other forums were doing sumthing real cool! They were making up outfits for characters, like this:

Tanvin thumbnail
yes friends i agree! the older Avi was much cuter!
the newone gets on my nervzz
Exoctica thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MissG

Yeah the other forums have topics posting their 'own' scenes and costumes. So to make this topic a little different we can try to remember and post old scenes of Avi/Rim with old Avinash. I thought it will awaken a few memories since we all like the old Avi much moreπŸ˜ƒ