Save Geet...the Character..Save Geet the show

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok...I know many topics are there here where all are saying save the show..improve the show and all...
So after a long time I have dared to open a topic in Geet Main Forum...hoping that I will be able to put my points regarding the Show and Geet the character...

GEET
Now what do is say about Geet...she is definitely the best LEAD CHARACTER i have ever come across...
--> If something wrong happening to her or around her she voices her opinion...
--> Strong enough to take positive decisions for her family and herself...
--> She is a woman who stood for her love...When MSK meet with Accident she was strong enough to take decision to save his life
--> Strong enough to show MSK her husband that her self respect matters to her...for which she left the house and MSK...

These are just few points which i can remember of the strongest female Lead characters I have ever seen...unlike in other shows where Leads just keep mum when people wrong them...in almost every show u watch...Female leads are made epitome of sacrifice...but to be frank I feel our Geet is definitely one of the  Strongest female lead characters i have watched...

BUT BUT BUT...
From past few epis..where has this Strong and Powerful Geet Gone??????

Previously Geet used to Behave childish ...but she was also shown Matured enough to Match up with MSK...but now what has her character become...

Present Geet

1. Always behaves Childish...wether situation be serious or Funny
2. Always trows tantrums to MSK...Always pushing him away as though he is a mere Boy Friend and not Husband...
3. Always jumping to conclusion ... epically on Decisions made by her husband even before know the complete point

Point to note here is...our Strong leading lady Geet is missing from action now...seriously...

Some questions for Creatives
1. Why is DD/Geet not given Strong Dialogues now??? why is Geet bein used as mere puppet doll...with nothing to do other than pushing her hubby away when he comes to Romance her ..Why??? Scenes which could have been good and romantic and matured are ruined by Childish Geet...why??????? PLZ STOP THIS

2. Why is Geet made to behave Childish every time now...Are the creatives planning to turn Geet to comedy show...????? Bad Idea...Humor element is needed in a story...but Geet creatives are taking it over board...

With Over Drama of Mamaji...Lucky and also Geet...the humor element has becoming Irritating now...

3. Geet Show was about Maaneet love...their Journey from becoming lover to becoming an Ideal Hubby wife...but at present I see no track focusing on Maaneet together as hubby wife...Maaneet are being used as CHARACTERS to restore other characters...can we have a track which is focusing on Maaneet and their love...??

4. MAANEET ARE MARRIED???????? REALLY????? well i don't see it ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
All i see is Geet behaving like a 5 yr old child and pushing MSK HER HUSBAND away from her when ever he tries to come near..why???? is MSK her BF or Hubby??

There are no Matured Talks between Maaneet just like normal Hubby wife have talks...Why????

Their Romance tells me that they are YET FALLING IN LOVE...not a couple who has already fallen in love and got married...why can't their Romance climb up the ladder???? why always trip and fall and Eye lock??????
Personally I never see real couples always tripping and falling and eye locking๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Maaneet are married  for god's sake ...  not teenage lovers or Girl friend - boyfriend ...they are MAN AND WIFE...so please give them scenes which are apt to their relationship...The romance which we see is no were near to hubby wife romance...Give them something different...I am sure Creative writers are paid...so let them run their brains more...Give us Good Matured Romance, Dialogues, Scenes, Talks and passion between Maaneet

If Creatives think about this and if they act upon all what i said...where will TRP's go???? bolo

NOTE TO ALL

We being Maaneet / GurTi fan should support both equally...being a Maaneet fan i love both MSK and Geet equally...for me MSK and Geet make GHSP...not MSK or Geet alone...So please when u voice ur opinion do it for Maaneet...not MSK or Geet...we need to make it clear to CV's that Maaneet equally matter to us...

WE want Matured, Intelligent, smart, Romantic Passionate Maaneet back...

Now who all are with me here๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Count me in anu...completely agree with you!!!  CVs have a good track going, good breed of actors but Geet's character is totally drowned!!!! She is becoming dumber by the day. Can she stop slapping her hubby pls??? No wife does that. We need a mature maaneet relationship...pls tone down her loudness and show some maturity in her character.

Where is our Geet lost???? She was bubbly, silly, childish yet mature, lovable, in control and totally in love with her man. Well she still seem to love her man...but she has a weird way of showing it!
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Anshu..

Thanks Dear๐Ÿค—

U know I love being childish myself sometimes...but not always...coz than it becomes irritating

Just look at yesterdays epi...in every scene Geet was behaving like a little kid...she even did not understand MSK's plan to win the hearts of the family members...

If they had shown Matured Geet na...that teres scene would have been one of the best scenes...Even the last scene when MSK calls her ...the way she reacted was as though so unknown person has called her name...

I love bubbly and Childish Geet...but overdoing of something is always irritating na...same is happening here...Geet needs to tone down a bit for sure re
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
I also totally Agree with u we want Matured, Intelligent, smart, Romantic Passionate Maaneet back.but u now our CVS are not good they trying more to destroyed geet charecter.

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree, I simply do not understand why these CV's are not giving due to attention to the female lead..She has bee reduced to a mere supporting cast...what's wrong with you CV's
๐Ÿ˜ก

give proper dialogues to Geet...
what is with those rainbow dresses..gosh she is milliionaire's wife..does she even look like that ???

plus now  i wonder whether they did the jungle mai mangal ?
like seriously ..it does not look like so.. al the time geet does is hit back MSK..

pls stop this trip n catch and show some matured romance

agree with u completely.
very well said.
grt post.
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
good post dear...like it...specially the geet-maan relation part that they need to have more romantic scenes...
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Thanks Guys ๐Ÿค—

Jhan: waiting for ur comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Goose: hope they understand their mistake๐Ÿ˜ญ

Swati: thanks Jaan
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@anu you still have hopes for geet... well I am going through my withdrawal symptoms... very soon it will tata goodbye GHSP...
Meetu_Anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

@anu you still have hopes for geet... well I am going through my withdrawal symptoms... very soon it will tata goodbye GHSP...

Oh No...

U know i can't leave Maaneet GurTi attachment so easily Jaan...i will try till i can...๐Ÿ˜Š

I still see bit hopes for the show and that's why i made this post so that I can voice in what i feel and think...

if the CV's listen to all of us and do good...than all will be happy..

If no than one or the other day all will leave and move ahead...

but let us be positive til than Jaan๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ