Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

ok im writng dis n hurry.so sorry if its nt up 2 ur xpctns.

disclaimer : this is just imagination.. nothing more
k i won d VM contest which has been conducted by TTppl.Yasharan selected me as winner(imagine karne main kya jata hain)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i went 2 mumbai 2 meet dem.i met shals n kari anki and went 2 meet yasharan.evn shals kari n anki accompanied me.bcoz of me they gt 2nd chance 2 meet dem so dey r very  happyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
k its 9 in the mrng wen v reached sets.throught the journey we all 4 decided 2 behave ourselves and nt 2 becum wild if v find some unnecesarry creature derπŸ˜‰
aftre reachng der v came 2 know dat yasharan wer busy shootng since mrng and they were shooting a romantic seq.its break time 4 dem dey came n meet us.yashu wishes all of us wid broad smile.karan is nt at all interested and disturbed as der romantc shoot was interrupted bcoz of us and he desperately wants some1s attention whose attentn is 2wards us🀣
and karan starts behaving wierdlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yashu is getting confused,shez nt gettng y hez  behavng like datπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†beech main some unnecesary creature calls karan.he gets more disturbed cng dat persons name n display evn yashu sees who called him 4m a corner and starts avoidng him moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he gets more disturbed and angry and wen yahsu was called by ruplai to come 2 her room for somethng karan also xcuses himself and leaves n v poor souls gt alerted and followed every actn of karan.wen yashu was cmng 4m rushlais room karans room vch z n dat floor grabs her hand and pulls her in 2 his room and door z shut.karan thot hez careful n no1 is watchng dem but vr yashara fans nothng can escape 4m our eyes.but wat happned behind door we were unable 2 c.later after a period of 15mins door was opened and yashu came  2us and siad dey wer shootng some sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and later v had lunch wid her and v were unavke 2 eat as our pet z full wid wat v saw.later we bid dem goodbye and left wid satisfied smilesπŸ˜†

imao versha u cracked me up its solid ha ha...he he hu hu...imao...ha ha awsome loved itπŸ˜ƒ
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Varshaa... Hunnieee..
Hope you are having a good time..

Sorry I didn't even get to comment in one of your answers as I was gone for abit.

As usual will catch up over the wkend on the thread.

Lovez dear.. I see everyone had a wonderful time here.. hope you did too.. and hope you didn't get to like OS after OS..

Lots of love and congo again… I will close this thread in about an hour or so.

Thanks dear!!!

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Varsha for being a good sport...sorry didn't get to grill you!

but u were superb! and ur answers were superb!!!

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is it not supposed to be closed on thursday night..y did u guys rushed n finish it early?
r am i wrong with the days?
if so sorry..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ramz.. It is Wed night hunnie!!!πŸ˜†.

Thanks VarshaπŸ€—.. Lots of love and successes to you!!!
Thanks everyone for participating.. and making it fun for Varsha!!!
Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago