Kismat

Compared to other shows on TV, a well done show

SabkaDost thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations to YRF!

Very well done show.  It had a story and they stuck with it compared to some shows who will keep on changing the story line to keep a show alive. 

I agree that the story of the show has been used numerous times, but still it was well done and the actors did well also. 

I wonder why all YRF shows, though well made, end up in a short duration.

OF many of the shows on TV, this was well done to keep viewers interested. 

Look forward to similar shows on TV!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree!

Their handwork could  be seen in the drama. Every little detail to the character without emotional attayachar is applausable. .It must have been so disheartening for them to see low TRPs while the others churned out mass bogus and still ended up getting high trps!
I hope they visit this forum...
Adhiangel thumbnail
I m too much attached to the show... I just love the character of Aditya... he is just too good... I cried when his character came to an end... The yrf shows always leave a lasting impression... first powder then kismat... I just hope Viraf n Rahul come together in a new show and create the same wave... Kudos to these guys...
Fezana thumbnail
I have written a somewhat similar reply on another post. The gist of which is that these are shows which are a pleasure to watch as they have a meaning and purpose to them. This show simply expressed the fact that there should be no room in our lives for animosity. ARM and Kabir held this animosity towards each other all their lives and in the process lost out on so much. As Lubna said today...they were left with only lonliness. What a complete waste of a lifetime. As they say you only live once...then why not live life to the fullest? And why waste that life in bearing grudges against others? See what happened to these two...They had everything...money, power, position the lot...but could enjoy nothing because they were left finally only with loneliness...

A great show...thanx YRF for giving it to us...just hope you come back soon with another good show...H   ave a suggestion to make...why not make something on the lines of Prodigal Daughter? We would love to watch it with ur special touch.

So here's wishing all the PH, cast and crew of the show all the very best for any new venture they may plan to undertake in the near future.
Nandita5 thumbnail
I agree with u all. It really was a show worth watching> hope to see some other similar good show soon. there is actually a dearth of good watchable shows on Indian TV. 
SabkaDost thumbnail
Good to see other feel the same way.   In fact I have started to download all episodes from Setindia YT site. 
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww this show was the most special show ever on Indian tv i must admit my heart always felt tilted towards Kabir a lot more maybe because of his life and how painful it is for an orphan child living on the streets alone sadly it has ended now...but i really feel if they make a sequel to this show on Kavya played by Rahul of course since no one in this whole universe will look the same to me in the kadda so only Rahul plz but any ways i loved this srial