pihu has been finally proved wrong

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i am so glad to see that pihu has finally been proved wrong by rudra himself😃the way rudra thought about gauri all the time during the various rituals taking place & has fallen in love with gauri even when his first love pihu was around him all the time😳 proved pihu truely wrong when she said gauri that rudra remembers her only when she is not around him👎🏼 the way rudra was staring gauri with so much of love & care in his eyes thinking about her all the time showed completely that he thinks about gauri even when pihu is around him👏the way rudra has fallen for gauri once again when he doesn't remember anything about her instead remembers only pihu shows that today gauri is only the true love of rudra & she is the only one who continuously beats in his heart😉finally pihu has been completely proved wrong and it has also been proved very well that though rudra met  pihu first but today only & only gauri comes first in his life with whom he has fallen in true love🤗i am also happy with the fact that rudra himself has proved pihu wrong by showing his emotions & feelings for gauri to everybody👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well said Mona ! It also prooves first love is not necessary true love!

adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😒that means everybody can marry twice🤬 the cvs are 😆
Sumaan_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: adipihu

😒that means everybody can marry twice🤬 the cvs are 😆

rudra didn't marry twice ie he didn't marry pihu instead he only married gauri😃 its pihu who is dying to marry rudra even after knowing the lovely relationship which rudra shares with gauri😭
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆i am telling that means love somebody and marry somebody good joke. 😉
Sumaan_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: adipihu

😆i am telling that means love somebody and marry somebody good joke. 😉

after pihu left him all alone & married abhay rudra married gauri & once again fell in love but this time with gauri whats the problem in it😃