Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sruthipoluru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

<font color="#cc00cc"><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">this forum is never active as members just drop in here to read the written updates n leave without any active discussions.previously kul_shy used to give wu for mon,thurs,fri n myself for tue-wed.now she quit updating,so mon,thur,fri slots are vacant.nobody is updating on these days.i'm continuing with wu on tue-wed but not sure how long as the show isn't gripping as promised to be
</font></font>
</font>

Oh 😭! I attracted to this site basically on wu and live discussions on this site,i was secret follower of this site from past 1 year, and registeref only to participate in discussion and also to read restricted wu

Anyways thanks to inform me the days where i dont find wu! Hope this serial also get good trp's and then this HSL form will have good and busy discussions in future!
Waiting for that day to come...!
MrRockySingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whats happening nowadays in the show
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wahts the logic koyal staying away from harsh

@rocky singh.. i don't watch.. just saw a week worth of epi's today..here's waht i kind of got...
keerti is planning evil crap.. has baa hating on koyal n kind of leela

madhu found out about  anoki..to punish her he brought her home as the naukrani, anamika...    i dont know anything else