Hamaari Saas Leela - Helpdesk

Posted: 12 years ago

Please post your suggestions/comments & questions regarding the show Hamaari Saas Leela Here. And someone will answer the question(s) as soon as possible.

Thank You...

What does Gangotri mean in Gujarati? Does it mean wedding card? And what is lagan likhne ki vidhi?
 -its kankotri-means invitation card.

-n lagan likhne ka vidhi(don't know wat exactly is done in gujarat but down south we have this ceremony-once mrg is fixed,on an auspicious day with family(both sides)-close relatives presence panditji takes their opinion abt dates n time nd writes the lagan patrika
(its hand written invitation card).

-he
reads the entire invitation like groom s/o of so n so weds bride d/o of so n so on ...muhurat,date etc with blessings frm elderly.after both sides give consent for everything wat panditji read then bride's n groom's parents exchange lagan patrikas along with fruits,flowers,haldi,kumkum etc.

-this is followed by ring exchange ceremony.

-only after this ceremony we give the cards to printing.(this is the traditional way followed here)

hope someone frm gujarati background explain hw its followed there?😊is it the same or different.
Hi,

I am a regular visitor of this website. But this is my very first post. I like the show...and would appreciate an update please.

Thank You.
Originally posted by nehal27

Hi,

I am a regular visitor of this website. But this is my very first post. I like the show...and would appreciate an update please.

Thank You.
hi welcome to hsl forum,keep posting ur views.

btw i do wu on tue n wed regularly.kul_shy(hooria) is supposed to do on mon,thurs,fri.she is unable to do regular updating since few days.unfortunately there aren't any backup updaters in this forum.hope she returns back with her updates soon.😊

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Hi, just a simple Q, why are written updates getting locked? This forum is a bit dead and when updates are posted it's better to have discussions in them regarding a particular episode, but every other topic is locked, why? It would be a little help to the writers who are taking their time out and doing them - to get a little bit of appreciation? How else are we meant to let them know that they're doing a good job. Sorry to say but it's discouraging to lock each and every update the next day, we are all in different time zones and it takes time for most of us to come and read and say thanks..
Originally posted by Fantasy_K

Hi, just a simple Q, why are written updates getting locked? This forum is a bit dead and when updates are posted it's better to have discussions in them regarding a particular episode, but every other topic is locked, why? It would be a little help to the writers who are taking their time out and doing them - to get a little bit of appreciation? How else are we meant to let them know that they're doing a good job. Sorry to say but it's discouraging to lock each and every update the next day, we are all in different time zones and it takes time for most of us to come and read and say thanks..
i'm having the same doubt.28th update is locked but 26th is still open.i don't get on wat criteria they are locking the updates.have visited other forums too there also in some forums updates are getting locked,n in some they aren't.hope the moderators reply us.😊
Every other topic is getting locked still - yet we havent recieved any response... No wonder the forum is dead.
Why no one is very regular in written updates especially at form HSL, i am eagerly waiting for 4th Augest wu but till now no one posted it, as i'm new to this site please inform me when can i find regular updates and how many hrs later story is updated in this form! Please help...
Originally posted by sruthipoluru

Why no one is very regular in written updates especially at form HSL, i am eagerly waiting for 4th Augest wu but till now no one posted it, as i'm new to this site please inform me when can i find regular updates and how many hrs later story is updated in this form! Please help...
this forum is never active as members just drop in here to read the written updates n leave without any active discussions.previously kul_shy used to give wu for mon,thurs,fri n myself for tue-wed.now she quit updating,so mon,thur,fri slots are vacant.nobody is updating on these days.i'm continuing with wu on tue-wed but not sure how long as the show isn't gripping as promised to be