Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi & Bye Friends*************HUGS**************

Reallyyy missing you alll.
I'll be back soon to delhi, May be by next, have a check tomo if it goes on welll...I will be back to delhi the next dayyy onlyyy...Wish and hope the results r good.

Shruuu...Good girl, finished yr VM on time, Didn't chked it, Will chk soon...I know you would have done a awesome work.

ReHA...Back to workkk, I am missing PM's in my inbox.

DJJJ...I'll take back my thanks...I am in a hurry not able to catch the update, soon will do.

Farah: You r sho sweettt...Love you.

Hi & Hugs to alll, miss you alll, love u alll.

P.S: forgot to mention, I loved the first episode of BALH...And what they r doing to KS...And why this always happens to the pairs i love.

Bye see u alll soon.

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

Dj bro πŸ€—

Momma just PMd meπŸ˜ƒ

I think she'll b here anytime

yayyy
DJ.. thumbnail
Harshu ... All the best for your exams πŸ‘πŸΌ
DJ.. thumbnail
Chalo me too going meeting time
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo Pppz πŸ€—

And sorry for disappearing Mom was calling me for some work!!

Harshu πŸ€—  All the best for ur exams πŸ€—

And Sudha πŸ€—  We all miss u loads pls come back soon πŸ€—
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
SudhaπŸ€—πŸ€—

We miss you loads loads loadsπŸ€—πŸ€—
shruti thumbnail
Papad Poll new promo is so cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail

Imagine TV's Swayamvar seems to be losing its charm. Ratan Ka Rishta - the third season recorded the lowest ever ratings for the debut episode of the show, while Sony TV's romantic drama Bade Achche Lagte Hain emerged a winner when both shows hit the small screen the same day.

Both shows went on air Monday, but at different time slots.

Bade Achche Lagte Hain, which has brought back two of Indian television's best known faces - Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor, back to the tube, garnered a television rating point (TRP) of 1.5. While the third season of Swayamvar on Imagine TV lagged behind with a 1.2 rating, according to data provided by audience measurement agency aMap.

This is the worst ever rating for the Swayamvar, where a celebrity gets to choose his or her life partner.

The first episode of the first season of Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, featuring controversy queen Rakhi Sawant as the prospective bride, mamaged a record-breaking TRP of 3.5 for Imagine TV. And the debut episode of the second season Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega with Rahul Mahajan got a 2.4 rating.

It is possible that the non-controversial nature of Ratan, popular for her show Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, has led to this drastic dip in the TRPs. The first episode of the show, which aired 8 p.m., saw the introduction of the 16 prospective grooms.

Bade Achche Lagte Hain, which was aired at 10:30 p.m. on Sony, was quite simple in its execution - and seemed to be a fresh offering from TV tsarina Ekta Kapoor. A romantic saga of two individuals - a business tycoon in his late 40s and a working woman in her late 30s, the show explores love after marriage.

Source http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ID=ENTEN20110176793&keyword=television&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=109326&cp

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CREDIT Jhanvi 😳

Beautiful & unforgettable 😍😍😍

shruti thumbnail

Jhanvi's creations are so damn good. I loved it😍😍