Why Kabir, Why?

Posted: 12 years ago

Oh, my heart ached; it hurt to see disheartened Merchant and sly cheery Khan tonight.

In the novel, Abel manages to get 8% shares of Kane's bank and ousts him from power. Still it hurts when Kabir did the same to Aditya Raj. Aditya Raj walking out of Merchant Cotton Mills absorbed in his own thoughts was heartbreaking.  Kabir's goons hitting Uncle Vish was another heartbreaking scene.

And what's Vicky doing? It's okay to pursue your dreams but at least be there for your father. Useless fellow!

Most of all it's sad to see Sapna leaving Aditya Raj at this juncture.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srimad0203 thumbnail
totally agree with you...it was really disheartening to see Kabir taking over merchant cotton...poor Aditya

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you. Today my heart went out to ARM. At this point he is all alone ...His wife is not there and that son of his is also not with him...As for Kabir...I can't put into words what I felt for him today...but one sentence which Vish uncle spoke was very relevant...when he told Kabir..."you don't have that class"...so true...he is taking his revenge in a totally underhand way...I felt angry at him and very sad for Aditya...But then even in the novel same thing happens...
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you!  Also, I am sure the real Abel Rosnovski would not have used goons to settle Vishwanathan. He certainly had more class than this cheap imitation of him.

Sapna leaving Aditya...I clearly remember Kane's wife staying with him through thick and thin and in this case she already knew all there was to know about her husband and the Vasudha chapter...I guess the creatives conveniently forgot to watch the initial episodes!
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. They should have shown a bit more class to Abel aka Kabir's character...but going by the way they showed his father a terrorist, etc I think we can understand his behaviour. As for Sapna yes she was wrong to ;leave ARM. But I think now that the show is ending they are just interested in wrapping it up with a slight difference. all said and done I did like watching this show. Maybe its only those who have read K & A who like it as they can follow up the story of Kismet from the novel. Thats the fate of shows on Indian TV, which have some sort of story. sad but true.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maya, agreed to everything you wrote. This was one of the saddest episode of Kismat.

Kabir hitting Vish Uncle.. totally heart wrenching scene... :(

ARM walking out of Merchant Cotton Mills... sad sad sad.. felt like giving him a comfort hug.

Less said about Vicky the better.

Kabir... 👎🏼 👎🏼

In the precap ARM stops seeing someone.. I hope and wish it is Sapna..

ARM dead scene will be sad to watch and if he is alone more so.. pls pls let Sapna be with him and if possible Vicky too.

i think when this started, i use to wonder who would turn out to be better "person" of the two...

Unfortunately, if this were a soccer match, kabir has lost 10-0! 😡😡
Edited by Voldermoth - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweta01

In the precap ARM stops seeing someone.. I hope and wish it is Sapna..

ARM dead scene will be sad to watch and if he is alone more so.. pls pls let Sapna be with him and if possible Vicky too.

I hope it's Sapna.

Oh, Aditya Raj's end! my weak heart.
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was complaining to Amy about this ... I so wanted to whack Kabir too yesterday. Vish Uncle was right, no class whatsoever. Kabir has lost it completely. Such a sad life existence for him, All that remains for him is his so called hatred towards ARM...

All his lofty dreams and aspirations now tied ONLY to the downfall of ARM.. .. Is there any redemption for Kabir? 🤔

-- Mru
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GOSH! I so wanted to whack Kabir! He's just lost it completely! Whatever he did to poor Uncle Vish was beyond terrible and totally unethical!

Unlce Vish was so darn right when he said to Kabir that Kabir doesn't have the "CLASS" and the "Abilities." Muahahhahahahah😈 It was interesting to see Kabir's blank face at that! He totally deserves that and much more. Ughhh
Poor ARM, he's all broken up and all alone. He never ever did anything purposely to Kabir. His actions against Kabir are justifiable whereas Kabir's actions against ARM are plain STUPID and unjustifiable! Kabir's become an arrogant, cold hearted man ...just like his father whom he so despised.

As for Sapna--- well they ruined her character as well to make it "more Indian show-like"?!??!?😳 Ughhh and i used to think Sapna was a different character. her behavior and action at the end were definitely not justifiable.

Ahhh ARM. He was and would always be my most favorite character in the whole entire show just how Kane was in the book. ARM has been a good man through and through. So sad to see him all broken up and all alone.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago