rajrani has become so selfish & greedy

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i wonder how many times will rajrani change her colours just like a girgit😡the way she yesterday spoke to gauri yesterday and told her to leave rudra forever & go away from his life was just too muchthe way she was just thinking of her son's happiness without even thinking that gauri is pregnant with rudra's child only showed that she has really become so selfish & greedy that  forgotted humanity completely😲i felt so bad for gauri when rajrani so easily told her to be the burden of rudra's life😭she is not understanding that if rudra is getting attracted towards gauri even if she is trying her best & keeping herself away from rudra then its not her fault but its a hint of the destiny to make raga one forevershe is not understanding that the destiny is giving them the hint that it is appropriate time for them to tell the entire truth to rudra about gauri🤪i was just so shocked the way rajrani spoke so cruely to gauri without even thinking that today is she is living with her son then its just because of her😭i just felt like slapping her when again & again she was telling gauri to leave rudra forever for that pihu and blaming her for the current unhappy looking rudra😡rajrani has completely become a selfish greedy mother for sure🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meeza thumbnail
she is really pissing me off, telling gauri to leave forever, she doesnt even think for a second bout gauri or her un born child..i am glad this show is ending because such type of characters and story line is killing us viewers..
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I never hated Raj rani more . Rather she should find a way to unite Raga. 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RR is unfair to G to request her to leave R. She is well aware how does it feel to live away from the one you love.
I am curous to know how she'll react if someone would have requested her to do the same, I don't think that she would have agreed.
If she thinks that taking G far away from R she'll make him happy, she's totally wrong, cause he will never be able to live peacefully and G's memories will always haunt him!
Even now, RR doesn't know what is good for her son!
phyl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with your comments...RR what sort of a grandmother is she?  She should be bursting with joy and supporting Gauri and encouraging Gauri and Rudra to get back together.  as a matter of fact Rudra is drawn to Gauri so why is RR being so nasty towards her. 😡She's got twin personality.  Well the stress is definitely not good for Gauri...except for K and dadji  the others are against Gauri. 
Anyhow sadly it's coming to an end and what a shame for I am one of many others who enjoyed looking at this show.  In my opinion there are quite a few soaps on now and you will always find the viewing rates will differ for each show.  The cvs are the ones who should come up with interesting storylines to encourage viewers.  In many of the soaps i've noticed where after an accident the injured person goes into a coma/memory loss and then the leap comes up?  Don't get me wrong I love the shows otherwise i won't be able to make a comment...but my point is if the viewing rates should drop on various shows ...are they going to end the show/s?  Sorry no offence to anyone!!😔