Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yaa brilliant performances...Ekta rocks again...👏
naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I might be one of the few dissenting, but I was disappointed.. The families on both sides are cliche'.. The same old greedy step mom, dismissive mom and selfish siblings... I wish they had shown some difference in the families from the other Balaji serials.. Even the acting was OTT for these character artists..

But of course Ram and Sakshi are superlative talents.. IMO they are the best actors on TV right now and I believe the show will definitely pick up once we see them interact with each other..
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wasn't expecting much from the first episodes, knowing ekta I was expecting her stereotypical way half a episode spent on praying but was impressed it didn't drag and both Ram and Saakshi were great in portraying their pains from being ignored by their own family. 
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajolj

I wasn't expecting much from the first episodes, knowing ekta I was expecting her stereotypical way half a episode spent on praying but was impressed it didn't drag and both Ram and Saakshi were great in portraying their pains from being ignored by their own family. 

😆 even i was expecting a draggg...lekin aisa nahiin hua...👏
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashima_Mishal

😆 even i was expecting a draggg...lekin aisa nahiin hua...👏

I know right, and let's hope Ekta keeps it that way😃
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Yaa me too hoping the same...😊
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: achumen

🤗 to all friends out here.
My two cents on the episode'
Was an OK episode, did not quite live up to my expectations, maybe they were too hyped up (my expectations).
Ram and Sakshi were good, all the other characters were just ok and some of them even OTT.
Ram's family looks like a bunch of negative characters wonder how the sister is.
Priya's, an over enthu mom and for sure a selfish sister. Thankfully her Dad has his feet firm on the ground.
As for the story there was nothing different or new to gloat about ' again blame it on my expectations.
Ram and his business dealings were quite weird ' and the whole buying the firm /jeweler designer thingy.
Beauty Pageant ' maybe a lot of reality in there ' heard stories of these pageants and the reality shows ' sad but true, there is a lot of pressure on the participants.
Overall a so so episode.
Waiting for the story to pick up, Ram and Priya to meet, some good cool moments ' no tripfalls and eyelocks ' please.😃
Looking forward for an exciting journey with BALH...

Actually achumen I agree with you on almost all the points. That's why i have mentioned in a different post, that the hyper families on both sides need to be toned down and a normalcy maintained.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
From the promos, BALH seemed to be a very different story, a unique story that Ekta had never trudged upon. Maybe it was my high expectations but it seemed like any other Ekta show to me where the leads are the best creatures and never regarded for their deeds. They are taken advantage of but these 2 will smile their way and swallow down everything.  I mean, we have a step-mom who might soon turn into a vamp or disregard her daughter-in-law in future, we have a self-centered sister of the female protagonist who is careless enough to keep her matching color bangle till the last minute for her most important event, her mother who pampers the younger one and doesn't seem like a real mother to me! 

What I did not like was Priya uttering the word 'Welcome maa' on giving her the bangle. That was not necessary. We could feel for the characters and their loneliness in other way possible too. Maybe through seeing their married friends with kids or like that? 

And like in KJo movies, Priya was giving love lectures in TOFL class! 

I liked Ram and Saakshi... infact, only those 2 managed to sail the boat and kept the episode going. Also liked the fact of how Ram separates his personal and professional life. He is the boss when it is his work but at home, he's quiet and takes a back seat for the love that he has for his family and sister. 

Another thing I liked was people making comments directly or indirectly about their age and yet these 2 take it in their stride. 😊

My rating for the first episode is 6/10. 

That said, I'll watch this show to see how Ram and Priya's world collides and sparks fly between them. 😊