Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It was awesome...I was not expecting it to be that good !! I'm actually loving Ram and Sakshi in it !!! waiting for tomorrow's epi !!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think ther parents  seem their age only I mean the actors or Raam's mom πŸ˜† But otherwise its interestinh
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for it to be aired here in US... Anxiously waiting
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i love it sch a unique nd fresh story...being an elder child of my family i can undstnd the feeling which both characters were going through :)) so thumbs up frm me
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love the show love the first episode ..
really felt bad when his mom (step mom probably ) didnt let Ram do the Kanya Dan for his sis .. and
last scene was so touching ...
Excellent work by RAM and Sakshi both
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Actually after Balika Vadhu .. I am tired of seeing these village based shows and social issue based shows .. They are not bad .. but they never managed to build any memorable love story ...

Youth shows on a famous channel are lame and shallow...
This show will be good ..Shakshi and Ram are enough reasons for this show to be good ...Totally loved today's episode...specially the last scene and the scene where Sakshi's character priya says about love and marriage ..but young girls says they don't believe in them...Truly these days we all are surrounded by this so called practical and shallow people ...

Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAI...
I missed the episode can anyone tell me the repeat time please
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanti05

I think ther parents  seem their age only I mean the actors or Raam's mom πŸ˜† But otherwise its interestinh

I feel she is his stepmom
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start love it i am going to watch this show
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€— to all friends out here.
My two cents on the episode…
Was an OK episode, did not quite live up to my expectations, maybe they were too hyped up (my expectations).
Ram and Sakshi were good, all the other characters were just ok and some of them even OTT.
Ram's family looks like a bunch of negative characters wonder how the sister is.
Priya's, an over enthu mom and for sure a selfish sister. Thankfully her Dad has his feet firm on the ground.
As for the story there was nothing different or new to gloat about – again blame it on my expectations.
Ram and his business dealings were quite weird – and the whole buying the firm /jeweler designer thingy.
Beauty Pageant – maybe a lot of reality in there – heard stories of these pageants and the reality shows – sad but true, there is a lot of pressure on the participants.
Overall a so so episode.
Waiting for the story to pick up, Ram and Priya to meet, some good cool moments – no tripfalls and eyelocks – please.πŸ˜ƒ
Looking forward for an exciting journey with BALH...