No Weaklings..No Dazzlers..It ws REAL D3 GANG 2day

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
    D3ians...

b4 gettin into d topic...lemme give a vry short intro abt me as its my 1st topic in this forum...😳😳😳😳... I am Nikhila aka Nikki... ws a vry active member in mjht n pmmka forums...so hv opened many topics in those forums...i started watchin D3 last week onli n joind this forum also last week...and today FINALLY i hv opend my topic in D3 forum too...and the credit solely goes to tonites freakin hilarious yet cute epi...😳😳...

Comin to tonites epi...lik my topic title..aaj ke epi mein v cudn c ny dazzler nor weakling...it ws PURE D3 GANG...vich is a combo of dazzlers n weaklings...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...n lik RDX sir wanted..for a night both teams 4got d differences b/w them n get along wid each other sooo well...😳😳...thnx to d drinks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...as well as d ppl who lockd kriyaansh in washroom...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...for makin this MIRACLE POSSIBLE...πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n wht a way in which this miracle happend...ekdum jhakaaas...

so lets rewind tht jhakaas journey once again...😳😳...

Evry1 started hvin their drinks...n sab behavin ajeebo-gareeb thinkin wht happnd to them...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...bt d scene froze when our neha aka female version of  Veeru(sholay film char played by Dharmendra) declared her love for RDX...... d reason y i cald Neha d female Veeru ws coz...d way she bcame talli n reachd on top of terrace lik somethin n blabberin her love for RDX made me remember a similar talli scene of Veeru in sholay...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...gosh n RDX sir ws hvin his lifetime ka laughter...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...n seein all these v all vr also lik this...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...n my my RDX ws evn more shockingly roflin when he came to c d reactions frm Simi n Rimi..when they also declared loveee for him n ws bc doin cat-fight wid each other...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...nywz to handle d RDX deewanis...finally heros made their entries one by one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...amar for rimi...then nilesh for simi...n lastly vicky for neha...🀣🀣🀣😍😍😍😍...

VICKY-NEHA... by god they r most HILARIOUS COUPLE i hv evr seen...🀣
🀣🀣...n aaj toh dono ne milke apna LOVE ANTHEM gaaya...JAB SE TERE NAINA.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.....waah mere singing couple...kab dancing couple se singing couple ban gaye...v nevr knew..😲😲🀣🀣....n to add more...Vicky did d INFAMOUS TOWEL DANCE too....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣......n there ended ViHa part...

SWAYAM-SHARON... awww this couple had their BEST MOMENTS today.....😳😳...and for d 1st time i LIKED sharon.. i am damn sure...swayam will defo make tht innocent lovin gal hidden in tht mask of arrogant proud gal come out of sharon...whose glimpses v all saw today...n Swayam is truly one of d most genuine cute characters i hv evr seen....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....d way he askd permission for dance wid her...d way he askd is he hurtin her or nt while dance...aww hw can some1 be sooo freakin nice n sweet yaar????😳😳😳.....n i loveeed their lil dance too...

KRIYA-REY... nw comes our STAR COUPLE..😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍....d onli two ppl who vr in their senses in d entire party....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. bt they behavd as if they r d most talli couple in d party....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣......but...but..yeh hilarious moments onli aftr tht magical jacket scene....😍😍😍😍😍😍....ArSha chemistry was truly SIZZLINGGG n HOT n MAGICAL in tht jacket scene...Rey...Rey...hw sweet n cute it ws when he put jacket around kriya by closin his eyes...😍😍😍....n it truly created an impact on kriya too...bt still uncomfortability ws in d air...rey told kriya ki for sometime let them behave as two new individuals...n then came d U-turn in d scene...vr d drama of kriyansh turnd their magical scene to hilarious scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Rey as d typical bihari chora-CHAABI LAL... .🀣🀣🀣 n Kriya as d Romaira RAICHAND...Rey ws truly hilarious wid his bihari accent dialogues...🀣🀣🀣🀣...

And thus epi ended wid all d couples bein shown lost in each other...😳😳😳...

this night is surely a turn ovr in d lives of all d 6 chars-kriya,rey,swayam,sharon,vicky,neha...sab ne kya socha aur kya ho gaya...bt wht happend ws TRULY FOR THEIR BEST...n wid tonites epi v can say for these 3 couples ki-"UNKI MOHABBATEIN SHURU HO GAYI"...

Lastly...am soo soo happy to c all these happnd b/w weaklings n dazzlers...n d credit goes to RDX sir for d party....πŸ‘πŸ‘...n it wilb a treat to watch when these two gangs will unite 4evr!!!..i knw uske liye picture abhi bahuuut baaki hai.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Nywz...so thts it ppl...n thus ends my typical chota topic...🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by nikki028 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yippie me the first 1 to commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›Well if i say in simple words i would say "It Was Hilarious"

just cant stop laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by prernahazra - 12 years ago
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yay!!! nikki is back!!!!!!!!!!
Aasthahere thumbnail
hmm hopefully is century main hi edit ho jaayega πŸ€”πŸ€£

nywaz nikki di back then me too back wid my posts πŸ˜‰

so resss
* edited * wow di how cum ur post was completed in this century onli...hmm quite impressive!!

yea today  for me was 1 of the best no actually The Best Epi Till DateπŸ‘
we got to see everything  friendships,hillarious scnes,cute scenes and above all new beginnings(love)😍
and today even i felt that this is our True D3!! no weaklings no dazzlers ,no competetion, no hard feelings just fun,masti,pyaar and dosti-to sum up all , the D3 Gang!!πŸ˜‰
well i missed the initial 5 mins so cant say nthing about the part where people were drinking and all...
well lemme start from the part i saw! Well firstly i saw Neha climbing on a bridge like thing and saying I love u RDX and the way RDX was shocked and then started laughing hehe πŸ˜†that was funny! erm well RDX is cute and i kinda like him too so i dont blame Neha for having a crush on him!😳 And then Simi and Rini cum and then they started their cat fight and RDX, it seemed that if the cat fight wud have continued a min more he wud have started rofling!!🀣 But it did not and here enter Nilesh and Amar trying to calm down rini and simi and the girls hugged them and wen Amar replied Nilesh and he said it widout totling(well is there a word like that πŸ€”πŸ€£,nywaz) even i was shocked for  a moment and was like did i hear it correct?? 😲
and then wen Nilesh threw(not literally) his girl to amar and amar handling both of them and the way Nilesh said tum totle nahin ho and calling Amar Guruji i was like ROBE(rolling over the bed)🀣. This was the ultimate scene and most hillarious!!🀣🀣🀣

Then cums Neha-Vicky. Both of them were very hillarious but adorable! The way Vicky sings Jab se tere naina and then neha completes the song Well it can be said that they complete each other though presently in the funny senseπŸ˜† but i really look 4ward to wen these2 seriously fall in love.😳Then the way Vicky says do u know  tum kitni cute ho?? i was like awww☺️ and then a lil later wen neha says y was he being rude to her in her typical style🀣 and he replies "Sorry but i cant help it and wid his finger he touches her nose i was again like awww...☺️They were like  Adorabally Mad!😳

Then Swayam and Sharon ,well i always knew that there was more to Sharon then that proud arrogant girl and today we say that! She was very cute and innocent  today and kept on speaking wen she was talli and the the way swayam was looking at her!awww😳(god knows how many aww ill use today but cant help it😳🀣) And then the moments they shared and then the dance, the way he asked her and the way he pulled her closer and sharon closed her eyes on his touch was a lil well cutely passionate.☺️ And then the dance and wen she hugged him and wen sawayam said am i hurting u i was like how can sumone b so gentle and kind😍... they were like Sugar in Spice,sweet yet gently passionate, well u might think how was it passionate but well just imagine any other couple doing these gestures boy putting finger on girl's lips,pulling her closer,girl closing her eyes,girl slowly hugging him well it cud be really passionate(nikki di u saw pbm wich had similar gestures but how freakingly passionate it turned out to be☺️) but Swaron were so gentle that it dint seemed hot at all though the passion was a lil visible to me...nywaz that's y i said Sugar(gentleness,kindness) in Spice(a lil passionate too)😳

And then Kriyaansh the way rey made Kriya comfortable by first putting on his shirt wid his eyes close was well really mature of him😊 and then they started acting like Chabilal and Romaira well that was funny specially Chabilal nad his accent! hehe🀣well ill not say much about them coz u already said almost everything

And hence the the epi ended wid all 3 couples having their moments.😍❀️

Well all in all a completely entertaining epi or shud i say a completely D3licious epi all thanx to RDX sir.😳

nywaz here ends my chota post too niki di. Well aapne kaha tha na once  that u wanted to see my lamba post wich comes once in a blue moon in Lp, Well just check out of the window, Today is a blue moon...
LoveπŸ€—
-Aastha

Edited by Aasthahere - 12 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
kept my word..almst...πŸ˜† editd my topic...with 1 hr n 10min...πŸ˜†
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yup I agree 2day it ws a gang a D3 gang and everyone was amazing in their performance...gotta go long way D3
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki028

kept my word..almst...πŸ˜† editd my topic...with 1 hr n 10min...πŸ˜†

tu kya mins gin rahi thi itne derrπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this show is seeming just like Remix to me... i dunno why.

And Neha did remind me of the tanki scene from Sholay! Well me being a die hard fan of sholay... i compare everything to it!

The Rini-Amar-Nilesh-Simi scene was just too much... mai pagal ho gayi haste haste!!!

amazing post nikki... keep it up!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
appi...1 hr is d min time i took for editin my topics...πŸ˜† thts d tradition i follow since mjht forum days...din c u hw much efforts i hv to put?so time toh lagega na...
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Another episode filled with fun, laughter, romance at the end of which you wished it lasted a bit longer.

ViHa: When Neha said three words for a moment RDX got scareed but the moment she said RDX in her style he was relieved but it was short lived when she screamed ILU making him throw the drink in shock. And the way Simi and Rini cry how can Neha claim their RDX Sir.

Vicky doesn't like when Neha talks. He was so lost in her in the party that whenever he spoke and she cut him in between started to talk he was so lost in her he couldn't find right words and the only word he could say was D se Dvia. And towel dance was indeed Vicky dream as expected.

Amar-Rini-Nilesh-Simi:
My thought of Amar and Rini came true in today's episode. Howeer suprise package was Nilesh-Simi. The way Nilesh throws Simi who lands in Amar's hand and goes on his knees screaming guruji was hilarious. So the only two left are Bharat-Vishaka. It will be fun to see how their story is shape up if they are planning to show a track between them in future

Swayum-Sharon:
It was different side of Sharon we saw after she got drunk. Till now we have seen Sharon who is rude, arrogant, thinks of her team as the best but the girl we saw today was sweet, innocent.

Rey-Kria:
The way Kria looks at Rey after he puts jacket on her and then he goes why is she silent. She responds she is watching dazzler who doesn't like her or her team to which he says he doesn't who said this. Kria says she knows he doesn't. And then comes Chabilal and Romaira. It was nice to see Rey made Kria so comfortable.

Precap:
Sharon realizing what she is doing pushing Swayum and running from there. Kria misunderstanding Rey. It makes sense why Rey and Kria seem to be fighting with their feelings in promo. Kria of what she thought about Rey was she wrong in trusting him and what she herd Vicky telling him. Rey at the fact Kria misunderstood him and accused him for spending a night with her.