Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
30/05/2011

Part 1

Starts with where they end nivi hears manasi convo...viren comes there and ask her to come for shopping and says they are going on bike.. Yash crying in front of DD's photo..(emotional crying) he keeps photo upside down, HL watch and taunts yash...Adithya comes there yas says nothing happened i was trying to remove dust... adithya consoles yash...and hugs... viren takes her to shopping...nivi wants to buy a baby photo... argue for the money... they back after shopping then precap scene sid misses DD and manasi talk... nivi watches..nivi thinks her earlier phone talk...evening.. nandu brings a basket, VD check mangoes...DS, YD and VD talks... nivi comes and ask about mangoes, VD says they used to amke something with mango, DS likes very much, nivi says she'll make that but DS says he don't want anything as he don't like to eat, YD nivi and VD sad...and DS talks to nivi indirectly about not changing decision... VD tells nivi to take rest...Ds tells i want her to change her decision so i am behaving like this... and ask VD and YD to support him 

Precap: sid shouts at nivi, i know manasi...don't worry about dwitha u take care of ur life...

30/05/2011

Part 2

HL, PT..scene, HL is doing some achar... they talks about DD and adithya...HL sees manasi having dwitha in the terrace... HL and PT both watches..HL bad mouth nivi because of nivi our kid is taken care by someone...PT says sid did right thing...atleast nivi will be away from dwitha...with this HL, PT happy that dwitha is not taken care by nivi...HL thanks Matha rani...

Precap: Same... 

30/05/2000

Part 3

YD calls for nandu, nivi comes and ask YD avoids nivi, nandu comes... YD gives some work for nandu, VD looks at YD with smile and VD, YD talks both avoids nivi...nandu comes with box and ask yd where to keep... yd first says keep it on viren room, then tells sid room.. VD ask what in it yd acts crying and tells its viren's young age photo... VD and Yd act, nivi feels sad... both leaves giving smile..

nivi comes to sid room, manasi there, she goes to dwitha and talks to her, she takes dwitha from cradle, i think she removed payal and bangle nivi ask manasi why u removed, sid comes there, nivi tells sid that she removed and put black beads... sid justifies that she did what he told her.. precap scene and tells her to take care of her life...nivi sad..

Precap:  nivi viren talks nivi tells viren that she was looking at viren's young age dress and says that she wants become mother... for our child... viren looks at nivi.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thnks love it ...btw thnks fr the Lu!!!
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thansks for it dear and I wanted to know why u were upset with the precap dear!! 😕
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandmeinchupi

Thansks for it dear and I wanted to know why u were upset with the precap dear!! 😕

U r welcome fathima, generally in ur scenes u usually tells us the precap.. like niven in swimming pool like that, but in ur last scene u didn't mention anything like that...😳
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankz sooo muxh ..yaya our kinnu gonna become papa...yay
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I only like the precap crap episode
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx dear love u love the prec
Fivestar1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
i loved the precap:)
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanzz a lot fr ur update dear...nivi a mom n viren a dad😳...tats sooo sweet😳
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx Usha, i only loved the precap, the rest epi ws absolutely trash, leave out Viren scns😆