Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I liked that scene too, looking forward to the cap. 😃 Not a bad start, but at the end they add one more psychotic scientist to the already huge pile. Meh.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm also satisfied today...after 3 episodes his presence makes me really happy...😃
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DemonStar

I liked that scene too, looking forward to the cap. 😃 Not a bad start, but at the end they add one more psychotic scientist to the already huge pile. Meh.

Ravi I am sure you will understand my feelings
Where is the rating thread?

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely. I hate how they portray scientists and doctors as maniacs all the time. Ek do baar chalta hai, but it's almost become a norm these days. 😡
Yes Doctors ke to peeche hi par gaye hain
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The title was 'Katte Pairo Ka Raaz',🤔 FW could have gone for a better title selection...
The scene in start,where the team arrived for investigation,had Daya sir,Abhijeet sir,Freddy,vivek investigating together⭐️Good to see them walking together and investigating.It would have been great ,had we got to see a duo moment , hardly seen these days...Then in the end too got to see the team together.
As expected Daya sir was there for less amount of time and Abhijeet sir for more amount of time..The trio,freddy,vivek did an admirable job.Sachin too was okay

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Definitely. I hate how they portray scientists and doctors as maniacs all the time. Ek do baar chalta hai, but it's almost become a norm these days. ..

ya,that's a point worth of being pondered over..Why many times culprits are  maniac scientists killing people for their research?
Edited by star571 - 12 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ridiculous! Enough said.

I fight everyday with my parents to watch CID. They say I am addicted and stuff..but still I continue to watch. Sometimes I even put my education in jeopardy, and this is what I get? I might as well spend my time studying or doing something more productive! This is what I get for all the full fledged support FW has got from me? That is it! I am not watching the present cases anymore! There is no quality involved. Even to they say not to delve in the past, I think I'll make an excpetion here...sorry for all I have hurt or dissapointed, and sorry for others who won't get to see my reviews any longer. 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sad to say but I guess I'll be falling in your league Debo !!! It's high time they show some improvement ... dull actors,no duo rather team interaction ... duo not even speaking to each other ... vanishing acts by one of the trio every time ... boring plots... what's there in the episodes these days to see ??? It's better I stick to watching old cases instead of these new ones ... I've not seen the episode but jis se poochun they say ... ok plot and no duo interaction ... I've been missing fresh episodes since almost 2-3 weeks ... yet I feel I've missed nothing !! I've been recommended that this episode ain't that good ... Abhi sir was there ... but ... just Abhi sir being there or Daya sir being there isn't enough ... I want them back properly !!!
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree debayon and Bhavana di... even iam not watching fresh episodes from past two weeks... its not tht iam busy, but iam not watching even though i got chance.. the only reason is i lost interest.. iam just reading the reviews on next day... every week iam thinking tht i shud watch the episode, but as the time comes iam neglecting it.. i dot knw why...

I used to watch CID only for Daya sir in my initial days, and later i got used to Abhi sir also.. and finally i liked the show CID... but what iam seeing now is not the CID which i used to watch.. Daya sir and Abhi sir are not those whom i loved to watch.. they are just the two robots with a very good acting skills... FW dont knw how to use their talent😡...

Frankly speaking iam addicted to Daya sir.. my day is not complete without watching him.. from Monday to thursday ill be happy watching him in re-runs.. and Friday-saturday ill be disappointed.. This FW is hurting me every week😭.. this is it.. i cant take it anymore...
i wont see the show untill i see a very good review in this forum.. ill watch the show again on the day when they ll show full dose of our DUO... i want my Daya sir back and i want my DUO back...

Its very painful for me avoiding my Daya sir😭.. but i've decided, iam not going to watch fresh episodes...

Its far better to read stories of CID in IF than to see present episodes... so ill wait for the stories daily not for the fresh episodes..
Edited by moonlight5 - 12 years ago