Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome Aash ... do continue writing ..thanks for the pm.
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aash dear awesome dear..loved it...
do continue dear...absolutely loved it and the pics are hot...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Aash di its awesome... No words can describe it... Plz cntinue soon... Cant wait 4 more treat...
mchopra thumbnail
Woha aasia that was awesome..mm 4 parts pls muski or shikha jaise na tadpana..post it quick..i will be waiting..
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb os
loved it
thanks for the pm dear!! :D
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mchopra

Woha aasia that was awesome..mm 4 parts pls muski or shikha jaise na tadpana..post it quick..i will be waiting..

thanksshreya..
ye ek part maine 2 hafte liye likhne!!😭😭

dont even ask me about next one.!!😭😭😭
divareena thumbnail

Aashu – loved your part oneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—.and thank you for putting up with my demands.πŸ€—πŸ€— I can imagine maan giving geet hot looks with his bedroom eyes. 😍😍😍😍No wonder geet is shivering thinking about what happened between them. 😍😍😍😳Agree that maan is her soul mate and saviour and vice versa. 😍😍😍

Maan is definitely going to eat geet after seeing in her the lovely turquoise colour saree. 😍😍😍☺️☺️☺️Geet knows what maan will do☺️☺️ and even though she is shocked at the revealing saree, she is also excited at the same time. 😍😍😍

I can so imagine the hungry look maan gives to geet after seeing her.☺️☺️☺️ He is mesmerised by her beauty in terms of her lovely caring soul and her body. They  both are so possessive about each other. 😳😍😍😍😍

Geet knows that from the way maan is looking at her, she is going to be ravished and no wonder geet blushes☺️☺️☺️☺️. Aww me so want to see geet hiding in maan's chest and him stroking her lips.😍😍😍 Only geet can distract maan and make him forget everything. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan knew the effect he was having on geet and tried to tease her  when she is about to get passionate by saying to cover herself. 😳😳 He was the one who got the saree.  Love how geet just wants to know where they are going.  Love how maan to watch geet, listen to her voice. Its like he feels adhoora without her. 😍😍😍They cannot be apart from each other at all, their love is too strong.  Me can imagine geet's pouting and maan enjoying the power his mishty has over him. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Love how maan hugs geet and tells her never to leave him.  You can feel his pain at their separation. Love the way geet reassures him that she will never leave him and she is his for every janam.😍😍😍😍  Aww so sweet when maan stops geet when she mentions death and they kiss.  You can feel their pain, love and forgiveness in the kiss. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Me love how geet mischievously distracts maan by kissing him gently on the lips. She knows the effect she has on maan as he loses control of the jeep.😍😍😍 I am sure geet is looking forward to the lesson maan is going to teach her.😍😍😍😍 My temperature rose too at the looks maan is giving to geet.  πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Love how geet trusts maan more than her life. So romantic at the way they both love each other.😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ I loved the dialogue when geet says that maan should  not mind if his wife wants to love him 😍😍😍

me looking forward to the next part😍😍

Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
Hey Aash!!πŸ˜›
Nice OS..
Really a good one..
kya baat hain you are all set to write a romantic one..
waise when are you writing your another one..with Meha and Maan as cousins and Pia,Jia,Geet as cousins..
you remember it right?🀣
Anyways it was indeed a good start..do continue soon
Edited by --Shika-- - 13 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
kamini...moi unreserved...go n read...πŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Awesome Aash ... do continue writing ..thanks for the pm.

thanks nanduπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ