Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
You are all saying what I feel. One thing though as much as I have read the characterization., I think both Priya's family and Ram's family would have good Sls or atleast they can. I guess they should exploit the age factor and keep the treatment simple with intelligent sls. I am also hoping that we get to see a bit of their single lives before they tie the knot.

I mean the 30 something unmarried woman has interesting concerns. I would love to see how her parents are reacting and also why on earth  Is Ram Kapoor not yet married? I want to see a lot. I am very excited😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Even if it is old wine in new bottle, with good actors like Ram & Sakshi, it will be worth watching, promo's look good.😊
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well da promos r very simple n attractive😛 but when i read da characterization😕 Priya's greedy mom n Ram's step mom🤢 they might create some mess... just hope da mess ups doesnt stretch too long...
All the luck to BALH... hope it'll rock👏🥳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neha_S

You are all saying what I feel. One thing though as much as I have read the characterization., I think both Priya's family and Ram's family would have good Sls or atleast they can. I guess they should exploit the age factor and keep the treatment simple with intelligent sls. I am also hoping that we get to see a bit of their single lives before they tie the knot.

I mean the 30 something unmarried woman has interesting concerns. I would love to see how her parents are reacting and also why on earth  Is Ram Kapoor not yet married? I want to see a lot. I am very excited😆

I agree. I would hate kitchen politics in this age factor.. It should be more about families and relastionshi on a mature level ..
Some polished conversation and polts which will be at good pace. Many movies have such beautiful plots ideas can be pulled from there and put in your creativity

second art in bold Yes thats  going to be nice
Waise He is busy with all his worko holic life koi  kisi kay saat  settle honey ka time nahi mila !!😆😆

sunaina02 thumbnail
We have high expectations from this show but let us not forget that this is Ekta Kapoor show and sooner or later Ekta-ish ness will creep into it .
Till now I find Sakshi's get-up minus hte heavy jewellery and saris quite likeable
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

We have high expectations from this show but let us not forget that this is Ekta Kapoor show and sooner or later Ekta-ish ness will creep into it .

Till now I find Sakshi's get-up minus hte heavy jewellery and saris quite likeable

I agree. I was so happy to see her in casuals. I hate the fact every single soap female lead is basically the same character: sweet, simple, well-principled, a house-wife with no ambitions. Yes there are people like that but there are other types women as well. Btw your dp is of Suchitra Sen,right?

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ram is working hard on his weight and who knows when the show starts we might get to see the difference. from what i know about BAHL i would just be prepared to be surprised Ekta has taken a whole new approach to this show and the first week itself will show that. the pace is much better and so is the story. its something completely different
Neha_S thumbnail

I agree. I would hate kitchen politics in this age factor.. It should be more about families and relastionshi on a mature level ..
Some polished conversation and polts which will be at good pace. Many movies have such beautiful plots ideas can be pulled from there and put in your creativity

second art in bold Yes thats  going to be nice
Waise He is busy with all his worko holic life koi  kisi kay saat  settle honey ka time nahi mila !!😆😆

How much can someone work? 😆 And yes steal ideas from movies but spare us the ekta-ish plots.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_S

I agree. I was so happy to see her in casuals. I hate the fact every single soap female lead is basically the same character: sweet, simple, well-principled, a house-wife with no ambitions. Yes there are people like that but there are other types women as well. Btw your dp is of Suchitra Sen,right?

Yes, suchitra sen in her Paro - avatar ( DilipKumar wala)

And you can infer that I am a Bong😃
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i saw the promo...its so simple and good...besides ram kapoor n shakshi is my favourite...hope the show ll b rocking...and cant wait for this show 😊