Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Guys we are having fun...nothing serious here...and logic tho door ki baat hai...I for once have stopped analysing this show loong back...in fact I hardly find time to watch it...I.read the updates here in the forum and watch bits and pieces if its interesting...just for my fav pair Ga-Ga...baaki story aur logic gaye tel lene...becoz there is no head or tail to it...πŸ˜†
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such a wonderful update πŸ‘
I saw this today, it seems to bring out different types of emotion from me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8570zS7EfA 

go ahead, watch it.

I always wanted Gauri to be very happy away from this guy, especially after watching today's episode, but i feel that that's never going to happen since she will even let herself to e married to Jagya again 😭  just to take revenge. I wanted her to be happy not spend   her whole life just to punish Jagya...he isn't worth it
Edited by avyarima - 12 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Ohhh yaaa sometimes..being wicked or evil is also fun ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

But I do miss all the discussions with you guys...specially my dearest Jyo... πŸ€— and DJ jokes...
Edited by divmath - 12 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Bharti... Thank you sooo much for the update.πŸ€— Gauri acted so well today... felt so sorry for her... Poor girl! looked so shattered... I hope she teaches the goon a lesson he won't forget.😈

@Divs... Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Back...πŸ€—
divmath thumbnail

Originally posted by: avyarima

Such a wonderful update πŸ‘
I saw this today, it seems to bring out different types of emotion from me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8570zS7EfA 

go ahead, watch it.

I always wanted Gauri to be very happy away from this guy, especially after watching today's episode, but i feel that that's never going to happen since she will even let herself to e married to Jagya again 😭  just to take revenge. I wanted her to be happy not spend   her whole life just to punish Jagya...he isn't worth it

Thanks for the link...this sooo good...Gauri looks like a million bucks in that saree !! Woohooo...
Ga-Ga shaadi cant wait πŸ˜³
divmath thumbnail
Hey Radha baby...how you doin?? Miss you girl...I have to tell you something...😳 Guess guess guess...😳 (Jyo knows this) πŸ˜†

My Enrique is coming to Bay Area in October...woohooo πŸ₯³ I booked tickets...front row...and I am hoping and praying I get to go on stage to meet him...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ any message you want me to pass on to him?? and did you check out his new track Dirty Dancer??? its awesome !! 
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
answered in gup shup zone...πŸ˜‰ Edited by radt - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vik rocks

dil hai ya icecreamπŸ€ͺπŸ˜† 

btw guyz don't you think first jag & anandi should get divorced legally before getting jag & gauri together. i don't want anymore mess in anandi's life. shut all the doors that will unite Jaan. CVs plz keep my anandi away from all this nonsense. let her studyπŸ˜ƒ & let sumitra use the stunts she performed in khatron ke khiladi on her laadesar jag & her new laado bahu gauri... socho socho kitna mazaa ayegaaπŸ€ͺπŸ˜† πŸ€£

bilkul aap jaisa chahte ho vaisa hi ho , but r jag and anadi legally married did they do thatπŸ€”
yay let anandi stusy but they will keep anandi here to complicate things , its turning out be a very predictable saga,
i will enjoy as long as my gaga lasts if they show jag anandi again then bye byeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 thanks 4 the link,i noticed she had sindoor and mangalsutra was also thereπŸ₯³, ab toh fully confirm ho gayaaπŸ˜ƒ
 gauri looks so wonderful in saree, mashallah, she is maha pissed off with jags but she also believes jagya love was genuine , she admits he left his parents 4 her, everything for her,so his love is trueπŸ˜‰
and that letter manages to save jags and my fav jodi,
guys  sorry for spamming πŸ˜†but cant stop todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Anmol... see I told ya...Jagya truly loves Gauri...I had no doubts there...its just the way he behaved and treated everyone else which camouflaged his love for her...nonetheless...its good to know they will finally marry ! its always a good feeling to be married to the one you love πŸ˜³