Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
awsome yaar..geet ll be the only living thing who can talk and crack jokesi n this  situation 
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
how do they know each other...
how many plans does she have...
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update...

how do they know each other...
how many plans does she have...

thanks for ur comment dear...
and well they dunno each other before
they met just that night...
comming to plans...hmm..only 2 yaar...u will see geet totally bubbly and naughty here...😉
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 8

Maan:plan 2!!!

Geet: oh yes let me tell u...ok fine we will think that they belived you not me...but before few minutes what did you say them when they ask about me??...ha...u told that u dunno me and never even saw me...hain na...but here I am...in ur car...i will say them u helped me and I m hiding in your car...which is true so you cant deny it hain na...so either way u are in danger maan...this is what I told danger for u..

Maan was shocked to hell by geet's plan 2

Now maan thinks,

Omg what type of girl is she? How can she even think these kind of plans? In one plane she made me her bf and in another...uff...seems she is planning for my death. I can easily leave her and this situation right here...but in the present position of mine...I cant stay here the whole night explaining to some stupid people or else fighting with them...this may result in different things which I don't want to happen...I may be exposed...no not good for me...i wont let this happen..

This girl is making me crazy...she looks like an angle from outside with her pearl soft skin...deep eyes...curly hair...with some part of her hair disturbing her while her nonstop bak-bak...her lips feel like touching them...kissing them...her red salwar suit hugging her body showing her perfectly carved structure...ummm...now I observed she is wearing jewelry...not so heavy...but looks like 'khandani'...she is soo beautiful in them...like a pari from heaven...uff...but from inside...omg...her thoughts..her ideas and her plans...this is a small village but I m sure she is well educated and definitely not here.

She is soo clever...well maan I think u should help her...it will be god for both u and her...may be its my destiny. What happen to u maan...usually u say I decide my own destiny and now!!!!...uff this girl...

Geet breaks his thoughts by waving her hands before his eyes as he kept staring at her from few minutes without even blinking.

Geet:oye hello...r u alive!!!...hellooo...maan...MAAANNN.

before:Part 7

after:part 9

Edited by teju2292 - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maan kitna dumbo hogaya ... ofcourse she is thinking by her brain ... as ur brain has gone blank-out in admiring her ...😆
MystiqueDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: teju2292

hey dia dear,
happy to see ur comment yaar...
yeah plan 2 is comming soon...under prossesing
will be revelead at any moment now...
he he he😉😆

Plan 2 mein MSK is blown up ...😆 Geet ka asar mein ...kamal hai🤣
MystiqueDew thumbnail