zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
 Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago
Salman on Karishma:
'We like each other, we have been the best of friends, it is a warm relationship'
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nkapoor

Salman on Karishma:

'We like each other, we have been the best of friends, it is a warm relationship'

when did he say that ... and i love them too😳

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

when did he say that ... and i love them too😳

during the MAMK promotion! he also said that because bebo is lolo's sister, he is protective of her! here is the link:
-Preeti- thumbnail
can i have the 2 togethere again ... 😆 i would love to see him with her and the movie shud b like Biwi No 1😆

can i have the 2 togethere again ... 😆 i would love to see him with her and the movie shud b like Biwi No 1😆

I wud love to see them together again! a pleasant surprise would be a mature love story! I do have a script in mind
-Preeti- thumbnail
I wont mind a Mature Story too ... but sadly such scripts dont come or rather ppl dont go for such Scripts😕

I wont mind a Mature Story too ... but sadly such scripts dont come or rather ppl dont go for such Scripts😕

I was thinking maybe a love story in which a married couple r shown very happy in the initial reels, but soon they show them parting ways, but then years later they meet again and start falling for each other again!
-Preeti- thumbnail
sounds good Nikki ... but PH's hardly go for such stories ... i wish this happens though. Am sure Salman-Karishma wud b great in them