DEEPIKA: I will always stand up for RANBIR - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I think someone realized that she needed to be 'dosts' with Ranbir since his star power is rising faster than hers...Ranbir better not even acknowledge her but he's pretty professional when it comes to herπŸ€”

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
why is she suddenly standing up

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolchick

I think someone realized that she needed to be 'dosts' with Ranbir since his star power is rising faster than hers...Ranbir better not even acknowledge but he's pretty professional when it comes to herπŸ€”

she did probably realise that one of the possible reasons that she isnt in Ayan's next movie is ranbir. so the sudden chaddi buddy comes into the frame
chocobear thumbnail

I think someone realized that she needed to be 'dosts' with Ranbir since his star power is rising faster than hers...Ranbir better not even acknowledge but he's pretty professional when it comes to herπŸ€”

I agree. Infact RK wasn't even miffed at DP, it Sonam who was blamed. πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: bandicoot

she did probably realise that one of the possible reasons that she isnt in Ayan's next movie is ranbir. so the sudden chaddi buddy comes into the frame

I think she just got a reality check in that she isn't as big as she probably thought she was

Yeah choco, the only one he's ever actually negative about is Sonam...While Deepika knows him from an intimate relationship, he didn't like how Sonam ainvayi started interfering in his business

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
@koolchick

yupp ur rite but thru sonam's interviews one gets an impression tht they too shared an intimate relationship, the only diff is tht they didnt go public. 

And i think DP-Ranbir starrer movie is not far away
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Dunno why, but I get the feeling that these two still have feelings for each other. Sigh.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah choco, the only one he's ever actually negative about is Sonam...While Deepika knows him from an intimate relationship, he didn't like how Sonam ainvayi started interfering in his business

Ainvayi πŸ˜†  He is negative about her coz he expects her to go goo goo ga ga over him all the time! Now that she gives a "I don't give a shit" he is all pissed...I changed my script coz Sonam knows the story *booo* πŸ˜† But I still like Ranbir. He was nice enough to call Sonam and invite to his party. I guess he is not that pissed anymore.*being nice* πŸ˜†
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Ainvayi πŸ˜†  He is negative about her coz he expects her to go goo goo ga ga over him all the time! Now that she gives a "I don't give a shit" he is all pissed...I changed my script coz Sonam knows the story *booo* πŸ˜† But I still like Ranbir. He was nice enough to call Sonam and invite to his party. I guess he is not that pissed anymore. πŸ˜†

See I'm new to this story...I rejected for years all those Ranbir-Sonam romance rumors so I'm still catching up on thatπŸ˜†

That makes sense why he would feel that way but why is he more lenient towards Deepika when she does the exact same thing to him? Then he just says that "Deepika's a nice/good person/has a good heart" or some other bull like that. I'm guessing he must still have a small torch for Deeps but regards Sonam as an an unfortunate mistake

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

See I'm new to this story...I rejected for years all those Ranbir-Sonam romance rumors so I'm still catching up on thatπŸ˜†

That makes sense why he would feel that way but why is he more lenient towards Deepika when she does the exact same thing to him? Then he just says that "Deepika's a nice/good person/has a good heart" or some other bull like that. I'm guessing he must still have a small torch for Deeps but regards Sonam as an an unfortunate mistake

See she was all praises for Ranbir always...always had the best things to say. People would ask her about him and she would talk about him...his relationship wtih Deepika...even in KWK I think she had nice things to say about him...but I think after Rishi blasted her she was upset and I think it went downhill from there...in her recent interviews she didn't even want to talk about him and said he was not a friend...that's epic from her! So I think that didn't go down well with Ranbir- pure guess! πŸ˜† He can think of her as a mistake...since he shared too much info about himself with her and she is not someone who minces words πŸ˜† Anyways she isn't hot enought for him so torch does not get lighted probably πŸ˜†

I think if there are a million and one stories about someone there has got to be some truth to it.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago