Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gees

Heyyy young MAN..thank you sooo much.πŸ‘.GOOD TO HVE U BAC..welcomeπŸ€—..VOW BOSS Should promote me for getting u back on an SOS  wid the much needed ark😎

( NICE PIC ADILWA..u hve put on weight n it suits uπŸ˜›)

Geeswa, I got your message this morning, and I watched the show, and I came for safetyyy! Lol have you finished inspecting the AArk??
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

Hi Tanthuuu!

Lol atleast your sailing this time, and not going out of space! I am doing A 1 fantastic! No internship yet, im still getting my final classes out of the way and taking my GMAT. Family is great and everyone is great...sisters wedding is next weekend so busy with that :)

U kidding !! How can I miss out on Pratigya given a Red carpet send off ..I'll  be there , flashbulbs at  the ready ...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Good to hear that u r doing A1 but do feel for that poor Soul , Ur Mom...she already must be zapped  with the wedding preparation and added to that she gets Twin Troubles to hound her...

Great News !!  My Advance Advance Congratulations to ur Sister...πŸ˜ƒ
gees thumbnail

Geeswa, I got your message this morning, and I watched the show, and I came for safetyyy! Lol have you finished inspecting the AArk??

thankoo once again!! no am goin to do it now that its arrived😎 n congrats for ur sisters weddg..God bless.πŸ€—
adilmomin786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

U kidding !! How can I miss out on Pratigya given a Red carpet send off ..I'll  be there , flashbulbs at  the ready ...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Good to hear that u r doing A1 but do feel for that poor Soul , Ur Mom...she already must be zapped  with the wedding preparation and added to that she gets Twin Troubles to hound her...

Great News !!  My Advance Advance Congratulations to ur Sister...πŸ˜ƒ

Haha my mom told me the other day that "adiliyaaa tu kuch kaam ka nahi" ...im like tell me something new mummy! I haven't helped with the wedding too much, i wake up lateee and then just watch tv...but I do help a little...she actually doesn't want me to do too much, cuz she knows i wll mess it up.

Lol, you are welcomeee to come !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Haha my mom told me the other day that "adiliyaaa tu kuch kaam ka nahi" ...im like tell me something new mummy! I haven't helped with the wedding too much, i wake up lateee and then just watch tv...but I do help a little...she actually doesn't want me to do too much, cuz she knows i wll mess it up.

Lol, you are welcomeee to come !!πŸ˜ƒ

🀣..you r incorrigible, Adil..kabhi nahi sudhroge πŸ˜ƒ ...

Thank you for the invite !! ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

It's late here... time for me to sign off

TC... God Bless !!

Good Night IF forumwa's Lil angel's and  Sweet Shaitan's...enjoy   Urself !!πŸ˜ƒ

Sweet Dream   !!

Have a ROCKING Day  !!!...πŸ˜›
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Goood night Tanthuuu, I was like Tanthu has joined me in Team Insomnia LOL.
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey adil. .!!!!
Ark agn?reminds me of d prev tym we all gt saild on nainaji flood!
Hru yaar?u wer here a week back ryt?n u disapeard as soon as u came here
gees thumbnail
πŸ˜‰Heyy Amit u got company nowπŸ˜† now u cant complain abt being the only man on the show...feel safe now amidst all ladiesπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Saans2 thumbnail
Amazing post Adil...like ur style!!!!!!!!!!! ples count me in too!!😳 Edited by Aarjaa8 - 12 years ago
adilmomin786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Hey adil. .!!!!
Ark agn?reminds me of d prev tym we all gt saild on nainaji flood!
Hru yaar?u wer here a week back ryt?n u disapeard as soon as u came here

I have a habit of disappearinggg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am good, and you ??