Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb part
Thanx for the PM
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

M&G...Lambi Judaai...Part 35

Maan was losing his control, all his desires were visible in his eyes and geets acceptance to all this was provoking him further. His eyes moved from her eyes to her lips, there lips were mere inches away, but then a car horn broke their trance and both abruptly moved away and turned to the other side not being able to face eacth other.

Geet was so lost in maans eyes that she had completely forgotten what was going on around her, but the noise of the horn brought her back from her trance and she moved away from maan feeling extremely embarrased at her own thoughts and actions.

Both stayed quiet for a while thinking of what to say, then Maan broke the silence between them first and said

Maan: Geet im going home, im really not in the mood anymore tell everyone else aswell, waise if you want to stay you can, just ask arjun to drop you home.

Geet didnt want to stay if maan was not going to be there and she couldnt let maan stay angry at her, she needed to be with him.

Geet: nahin mujhe yahaan nahin rehna ab mera bhi bilkul mann nahin hai, i'll just inform everyone and come, we can go home together, i dont have any more lectures anyway. by the way dont you have any lectures?

Maan: no im free aswell now.

Geet: phir teekh hai i'll go tell everyone, tum yahin rukhna main aati hoon.

Maan: Hmm

Geet went inside to inform the gang that they were leaving.

Geet: Guys i think maan's mood is really off, so we're gonna go home, but you guys enjoy.

Meera: but this treat was for you, if you're not going to be here then whats the point.

Geet: i know and i'm really sorry, maybe some other time. And dont worry next time the treats from me. Ok then bye guys.

All: Bye.

Geet came and sat in the car and they drove off. The whole ride to the house was silent, both were pretty embarrased after what happened a while ago.

When they reached home maan went upsatirs to his room but geet had a completely different plan.As both of them missed their lunch, Geet decided she will make something for the two of them so that she could atleast make it up to him. So geet set off to the kitchen to make some food

Meanwhile in maans room, Maan was pacing his room feeling really awkard about what happened between them, not that he regetted it, it was just that all of it was so sudden, he didnt know what took over him but seeing geets tears made his heart melt and in order to stop her form crying he kissed away her tears, but the longing he saw in geets eyes made him go over board.

Maan (st): I wonder what geet must be thinking, God i dont know what happens to me when i look into geets eyes, mein sab kuch bhool jaata hoon, lekin i really hope geet didnt feel bad because of all this, lekin woh bura kyun maane gi uss ke aankhon mein bhi wohi desire tha. Oh God this so confusing, Kya karoon.

Maan was thinking about all this when he heard a knock on his door, thinking it must be nakul he said;

Maan: Come in, darwaza khula hai.

Maan was facing the other way so didnt see geet come in, geet kept the plate to the side and came close to maan.

Geet: kya soch rahe ho maan?

Maan was surprised hearing geets voice, he didnt expect geet to be here.

Maan: Geet tum, tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?

Geet: Maan main sorry bolne aaye thi.

Maan was confused as to why geet was saying sorry, he had totally forgotten about his anger.

Maan: tu sorry kyun bol rahi hai?

Geet: Woh lunch pe, sab kai samne mujhe tumhara mazaak nahi udana chaaye tha, I'm really sorry, kya tum apni best friend ko maaf nahin karoge?

Geet made a baby face and held her ears, maan smiled seeing her like that, who could be mad after seeing such a cutie.

Maan: ab itna cute face banaaogi tho koyi pagal hi hoga jo maaf na kare.

Maan pulled her cheeks, he knew it always annoyed her.

Geet: Maan choro, maine kitne baar kaha hai kai aise mere cheeks mat pull kiya karo, its so annoying.

Maan: acha baba nahin karoonga. waise itni achi kushboo kahan se aarahi hai?

Geet: oh haan, woh maine hum dono keliye kuch banaaya hai, hum aise lunch chor kar aagaye the na isliye. waise yeh mera backup plan tha, agar tum nahin maaf karte tho i'm sure yeh khana kahke tho zuroor maaf karte.

Maan: Acha, itna confidence

Geet smiled and nodded.

Geet: ab kaaein mujhe na bohot bhook lagi hai, tumhara to pata nahin lekin mere peth mein haathi dodh rahe hain.

Maan laughed and sat down. maan lifted the plate that was covering the food and saw that it was his favorite pasta.

Maan: arre wah, my favorite pasta. Par geet eik baat bataao tum tho kabhi bhi continental nahin kahti thi toh ab kaise?

Geet: bas aise hi.

Geet looked down and blushed thinking about the real reason behind this change.

Maan looked at geet quizically, he could tell she was hiding something and now he really wanted to know

Maan: Geet i can tell you're lying, batao na sach kya hai?

Geet: phir kabhi bataaongi abhi nahin, mujhe na bohot sharm aarahi hai.

Maan laughed seeing geet's cheeks turn pink, she looked even more adorable when she blushed, he let the matter go for now because he could tell if he questioned her further she would definetly turn tomato red.

Maan:acha chalo khaa lete hai, otherwise it will turn cold.

Maan picked up his fork and noticed geet wasnt eating, so he brought the fork close to geets mouth, and geet happily accepted it. and thats how both started feeding eachother rather that themselves.

Maan: wah geet tumne tho kamaal ka pasta banaaya hai, i'm impressed. mann kar raha hai kai tumhara hath choom loon.

Maan winked at geet, geet looked down and blushed.

Maan held her hand and brought them close to his lips and softly kissed them.

Maan: Geet tum aise sharmaati ho tho bohot pyaari lagti ho.

Geet: Maan tum aise mujhe mat dekho, kuch kuch hota hai.

Maan: Acha aisa hai.

Geet was so shy that she just hid her face in maans chest. Maan brought his hand round her and pulled her closer and both sat their in each others embrace, talking all night. eventually geet got tired and fell asleep in maans arms. Maan looked at the sleeping beauty that lay in his arms, he knew geet had the same feelings towards him but didnt want to confess before him and he thought it was better that way, right now he was enjoying the relationsip they had without naming it. Maan kept looking at her and slowly he also fell asleep.

Alright guys heres Part 35, Hope you like it 😃😉
Please Please do comment, and dont forget to hit the like button 😃😳
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

what a super romantic update...kiss nahin tha but phir bhi...ehsaas...realisation...romance...it was a beautiful update...

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Really nice part.
Thanks for th PM
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u dear for the wonderful update.
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
nice update...
quiet  aromantic one...
continue..
chao
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this was so sweet and romantic...i love you for this quick update saba...thnkkk uuu...

they kissed...but then that stupid horn...couldnt have it been later...haha...

i loved how geet was blushing when maan asked her about her changing tastes...

n finally sleeping beauty in her knight's arms...this is so dreeaaammmyyy...

continue soon n thnxxx...

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update continue soon
MaanKiGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...awesome update...i loved it...thanks 4 pm sweeties... 😊